Menu Icon Search
Close Search

Canadian

Discussion in 'Saint George's University (Sponsored Forum)' started by uoguelph, 06.21.12.

1. uoguelph

uoguelph

Pre-Veterinary
    I am a Canadian student and I will be applying to the DVM program at St. George. I was wondering if there are any Canadians currently enrolled in the DVM program at St. George? I know they look at your overall profile but what kind of marks did you need to have in order to gain admission? Thanks
  2. Wildflower2012

Wildflower2012

Pre-Veterinary
    Hi! Im from Quebec and applied to the august 2012 semester and am waiting to hear back now :xf:
    But I know that on the st George website they have a statistics page that will tell you the GPA average of students accepted and it also tells you what percent of students are Canadian I think it might have been 15 or 25% something like that? I applied with a 3.59 GPA though my GPA for Cegep was more like 3.0. I've really gotten the impression throughout the application process that they look at who you are overall and if you had a time when your grades weren't as good they are understanding of that. But I haven't been accepted yet so well see :)
  3. uoguelph

uoguelph

Pre-Veterinary
    Ok thanks good luck! I will try to find those statistics.
  4. deg5030

deg5030 SGU c/o 2016 :)

Veterinary Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    My roommate was from canada as well as 3 others in my class last semester :) I don't know what type of marks they had though
  5. Lin2k

Lin2k

Veterinary Student
    Hi, I am a Canadian from Toronto and I have been admitted to SGU for Aug 2013!

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal