Cant find a date before Sept 10th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neoexile

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should I do? I've taken the test twice and failed twice and have the deadline to take before Sept 10. However all the slots are booked. I've accepted a Sept 12th date, but I dont know what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Keep refreshing, or set up an alert within the website to alert you if an opening for a certain location in a 30 day period. They'll send you an email. That's how I booked mine. OR there a browser extension that you can set up to refresh every let's say minute, and if there's any changes to the website, an alarm will go off. Only problem is that you'll need to be next to the computer when the alert goes off, cause these spots are taken up real fast.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
A trade is very risky. The person giving up their slot for you might not get your date, or you might not be able to grab their date quickly. Meaning you both lose out. This has been explained on the usmle step 2 CS website. And for these reasons no one advised you on that.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile