COMLEX Can't focus! DIT or Kaplan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

microshar88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to do some questions but I think my brain has atrophied big time during 4th year after all the stress I've been through.

I did some of COMQUEST, and some of COMBANK, but looking at my poor speed, I think I'll only finish COMQUEST. I did poorly on level 1and 2 (470 on 1 and around 400 on level 2).

So I just want to make sure I pass this test as I don't want to get kicked out of residency after I (hopefully match later this month).

I think videos help me stay focused and organized by at least exposing me to everything. Any advice on MTB or DIT?

i used DIT for Step 1 and 2 and I thought it was decent, but its there first time for step 3 so not sure!

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm trying to do some questions but I think my brain has atrophied big time during 4th year after all the stress I've been through.

I did some of COMQUEST, and some of COMBANK, but looking at my poor speed, I think I'll only finish COMQUEST. I did poorly on level 1and 2 (470 on 1 and around 400 on level 2).

So I just want to make sure I pass this test as I don't want to get kicked out of residency after I (hopefully match later this month).

I think videos help me stay focused and organized by at least exposing me to everything. Any advice on MTB or DIT?

i used DIT for Step 1 and 2 and I thought it was decent, but its there first time for step 3 so not sure!

Thanks in advance
Microshar88, which video did you end up using??

has anyone even tried DIT for this? I used it for step 1 and I thought it was good. But I didn't have time to use it for step 2. Is this the first time their offering it?

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone even tried DIT for this? I used it for step 1 and I thought it was good. But I didn't have time to use it for step 2. Is this the first time their offering it?
psych72, i think DIT for step 3 is relatively new...i wasnt able to find much information on it even thou i really enjoyed the outline/workbook format, so i think im going with master the board

I spoke with a guy who used both DIT and Kaplan. He said the DIT stuff was good to tune up your basics, but the Kaplan stuff was much more in depth. His advice was to skip DIT unless I wanted to touch up on the basics.

Reactions: 1 user