Can't get out of my head

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saintsfan180

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been studying for my inservice exam and doing pretty well with it. Well I heard from a friend the other day that my PD (who I'm not very fond of as a person but I thought I worked okay with) said that my performance this year has been "mediocre". I've been busting my ass this year and that's what I get, mediocre? Well I can't get this out of my head and it's been affecting my work performance. I'm sucking at my practice tests now and I get really depressed before going into work and just pray that nothing serious happens while I'm there. This sucks, I don't even hold the guy's opinion in high regard, how do I get over this mental block??

Members don't see this ad.

How have your evals been thus far? Have there been any areas of concern? It's usually not a good sign when your PD (AKA the person who renews your contract each year) thinks your work is "mediocre"...may be a warning of some kind. Do you have a faculty advisor you can talk to?