Carson's/Trump's healthcare plan.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Already have HSA adds nothing new
everyone except Big Pharma wants to negotiate drug prices
Transparency doesnt mean much in one horse town

agree with tax deductions

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like it's not Obamacare. Therefore I'm for it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I thought Obamacare was supposed to fix everything. I thought that's why I was paying more taxes. Between Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc, if it's still not enough, you should scrap all programs and start from scratch.

I thought Obamacare was supposed to fix everything. I thought that's why I was paying more taxes. Between Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare, etc, if it's still not enough, you should scrap all programs and start from scratch.
Politicians' higher taxes for their "fixes" rarely fix anything. What they do is create more chaos & confusion, needing more "fixes," including rules & regulations, all of which require money, coming from us, in taxes and loss of production/efficiency. Then they take advantage of the chaos and confusion from their complex, so called "solutions" which leave their supporters unclear as to the fact that the problem "solvers," ie the politicians who're promising to make things better, usually make them worse. Along comes another election; press "repeat" button.

Politics 101 (all parties)

1-Exploit crisis that affects constituents.
2-Propose solution to help constituents (that primarily benefits financiers/donors) and win election
3-Enact solution which exacerbates crisis for constituents (while enriching donors/financiers).
4-At election time, return to step 1, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

No discussion of malpractice or defensive medicine reform... Very important issue in my opinion. Point seven goes after drug pricing, which is needed. Rest is constituent with republican patient care act. I like interstate competition but not sure that will reduce rates and cover most.

Politicians' higher taxes for their "fixes" rarely fix anything. What they do is create more chaos & confusion, needing more "fixes," including rules & regulations, all of which require money, coming from us, in taxes and loss of production/efficiency. Then they take advantage of the chaos and confusion from their complex, so called "solutions" which leave their supporters unclear as to the fact that the problem "solvers," ie the politicians who're promising to make things better, usually make them worse. Along comes another election; press "repeat" button.

Politics 101 (all parties)

1-Exploit crisis that affects constituents.
2-Propose solution to help constituents (that primarily benefits financiers/donors) and win election
3-Enact solution which exacerbates crisis for constituents (while enriching donors/financiers).
4-At election time, return to step 1, repeat.

See Venezuela....a collapsing country. My family has a little money so they are ok over there, but the city streets are a war zone.