Case Western Interview Cancellation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andrew324

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Hello,

I am wondering if anyone is going to cancel a case western interview anytime soon, when the date they are scheduled for is and when they are going to cancel it!

I am trying to move up my date and they keep saying call back, call back.
But if anyone knows they are going to cancel and when they are going to cancel I could call right after you cancel and bam I would have an earlier date.

Thank you!
Andrew

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Andrew, I've emailed the school last Saturday to cancel my Jan. 8 interview at Case. Good luck!!! :)

Andrew, you got in somewhere at least...

I need to move mine as well, but at the same time I dont want to keep calling everyday & bother them...

Well, mine's in march...
I don't know what to do, just wait till march?

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried calling the first time to move my march interview up last friday. I called towards the end of the day and she told me that I had just missed the last cancelation and to keep calling. I called first thing monday morning (right when the office opened) and got a spot in Jan. I would just keep trying! Someone will cancel eventually! Good luck!

Good idea, thanks...

And for those who w/ multiple acceptances, please drop the case interview ASAP.... hehe:D

Thanks guys...