Cats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW83

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cats are like Preachers....you know they're off raising hell somewhere but you can't exactly catch them doing it.

(add your own unique cat stories)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aww....all that is so true!

For me cats are like cookies: sweet & irresistable :love:

I joke and call my cat the little terror. he's barely 1 yrs old and is very playful! somtimes I wonder if he's mini chihuahua/small dog! he loves chasing balls, and meowing to me. he's such a dork but I love him.

Disenchanted 1 said:
For me cats are like cookies: sweet & irresistable :love:

Birds are like cookies!

I love Cats. My Cat loves to chase her tail and her original name is MoonBeam but she answers to Mouse.......how undignified for a Cat! LOL:laugh:

Cats view people as warm blooded furniture :rolleyes: :oops: :D :luck:

SMW83 said:
I love Cats. My Cat loves to chase her tail and her original name is MoonBeam but she answers to Mouse.......how undignified for a Cat! LOL:laugh:
A co-worker of mine has a family member whose cat is named Dogfood. :eek:

I took in an abandoned cat and gave it a really cute name. Then somehow she started being called Attitude, it stuck and no one can remember what her name was before. Because of a move, we had to find her a new home and her name was changed to Princess Di. Whatever she was called, attitude described her through and through.