CCOM class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just sent in my transcripts today!

Approx. 280 days to go!

Me possibly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
most likely.. when do you guys think the on campus housing will fill up?

Sent in my transcript and started getting my immunization in order! I cannot wait to start. How is everyone holding up?!

This sure is a quiet thread....crickets.....crickets....:cool:

Has anyone dropped the $$ yet? I think I might do it next paycheck.

I was wondering if some current students could share their experiences on the CCOM test schedule? I know that they have a lot of tests very often, and that appears to work out really nicely to keep students on top of everything. I was just wondering if the weekly tests are very manageable because they more focused material than one giant test, or is it still really difficult because the minutia is tested also?

I will most likely matriculate!

I was talking to a professor I know at the Indiana University School of Medicine today, and he was telling me great things about this school and the opportunities it can provide to us later in life. He pretty much solidified my decision to matriculate here. Now, I just need to put down that deposit. It's just soooooo hard to let go of $1,000 - well worth it, though!!!!!! :D

I was talking to a professor I know at the Indiana University School of Medicine today, and he was telling me great things about this school and the opportunities it can provide to us later in life. He pretty much solidified my decision to matriculate here. Now, I just need to put down that deposit. It's just soooooo hard to let go of $1,000 - well worth it, though!!!!!! :D

Yeah I'm waiting as long as I can before plopping down that much money haha.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm waiting as long as I can before plopping down that much money haha.

Also, I have to do it because of your SDN name and to stay true to my roots, but go UND Fighting Sioux hockey!!!!!!!! (they're playing Duluth tonight) :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent over my transcripts on the 14th next step is the deposit and it's official haha

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet... I wonder if the other acceptances know of this..

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet... I wonder if the other acceptances know of this..

Very quiet! I have been checking it every day and I see nothing. I cannot wait to start! It feels so weird that its 8 months away. Just so far! I want to be doing something now, like get paper work or order books/supplies, ext. But we are just waiting.

Where are you guys from? What are your plans for housing?

Last edited:
Very quiet! I have been checking it every day and I see nothing. I cannot wait to start! It feels so weird that its 8 months away. Just so far! I want to be doing something now, like get paper work or order books/supplies, ext. But we are just waiting.

I'm from Minnesota. Haven't really thought about housing yet. You?

I'm from Michigan.. Ill probably end up in brook hill or city view both are really nice apartments.. U?

Well, i'm from the area. With the tuition at $50,000 I'd be a fool not to stay with my parents for the first two years as unappealing as it sounds. I will most likely wind up at my girlfriend's place most nights because she already lives in Downers Grove though.

Well, i'm from the area. With the tuition at $50,000 I'd be a fool not to stay with my parents for the first two years as unappealing as it sounds. I will most likely wind up at my girlfriend's place most nights because she already lives in Downers Grove though.

That's very smart my friend

I'm from Minnesota. Haven't really thought about housing yet. You?

I'm from Michigan.. Ill probably end up in brook hill or city view both are really nice apartments.. U?

I am from Chicago, but will be looking for an apartment. Either a Studio or if I can find a roommate who I get along with and we are similar, then I would deft opt for a roomie. I never had one before, so I guess I have some requirements? lol It be great to have someone who is in all your classes and going through the same thing as you.

I am very chill and down to earth, but I take school very seriously. I want someone who is studious, wont invite random people over and will actually let me sleep. At the same time, someone that would be ok with smoking hookah, having a few friends over for a few beers (not parties) every once in a GREAT while.

I am from Chicago, but will be looking for an apartment. Either a Studio or if I can find a roommate who I get along with and we are similar, then I would deft opt for a roomie. I never had one before, so I guess I have some requirements? lol It be great to have someone who is in all your classes and going through the same thing as you.

I am very chill and down to earth, but I take school very seriously. I want someone who is studious, wont invite random people over and will actually let me sleep. At the same time, someone that would be ok with smoking hookah, having a few friends over for a few beers (not parties) every once in a GREAT while.

Definitely a roommate would be cheaper and good way to go but you just gotta hope they aren't smelly or lazy or annoy the hell outta you haha

Definitely a roommate would be cheaper and good way to go but you just gotta hope they aren't smelly or lazy or annoy the hell outta you haha

Well if anyone is looking for a roommate, I am open for suggestions!

Do you guys remember when they said the new building on campus would be done? Was it in 2014?

Saweet. I'm looking forward to being able to actually see inside the anatomy lab I hear so much about. It was in use on my interview day

On my interview day we saw the normal anatomy lab that students use and that looked brand new. What will the new building house?

On my interview day we saw the normal anatomy lab that students use and that looked brand new. What will the new building house?

Yeah that's the anatomy lab I'm talking about. I think they said the new building will hold some classrooms and maybe a lecture hall? Not entirely sure haha

Yeah that's the anatomy lab I'm talking about. I think they said the new building will hold some classrooms and maybe a lecture hall? Not entirely sure haha

I'm pretty sure it was lecture halls and maybe some quiet library rooms.. I'm not a 100% on the library rooms but for some reason I remember them saying that

I heard something about a large auditorium where they would hold white coat ceremonies as well.

I heard something about a large auditorium where they would hold white coat ceremonies as well.

If they make the lecture halls like little John then the walls slide and it'll e the large auditorium they r speakin of

Officially withdrew all my other apps! CCOM 2017! Cannot wait to start!

Congrats! I did as well except fr MSUCOM since its IS for me

yea I kept my MD apps still out. If i get into Harvard Med (I did not even apply) I will still choose CCOM. Its my overall top choice between MD and DO. I just figured one MD ii would be nice to see the contrast between MD and DO interviews.

yea I kept my MD apps still out. If i get into Harvard Med (I did not even apply) I will still choose CCOM. Its my overall top choice between MD and DO. I just figured one MD ii would be nice to see the contrast between MD and DO interviews.

Oh ya same here just 1 though. Just another state school but I did my masters at Midwestern and I loved it there so I can't wait to go back!!

Hey guys,

what is the address that we are suppose to send our transcripts to?

Thanks