CCS Software other than uw

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Holy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody , can anyone tell me what is the reliable ccs software other than uworld

Members don't see this ad.

If you are looking for good description of CCS strategies and how you can improve simulated time management, diagnosis and follow-up care, I suggest doing ********** before practicing UWorld. Archer is a video course that demonstrates CCS on the real exam practice materials and goes over everything step by step on the exam software showing many high-yield cases on it.

The mapping ccs link given above is not a software or a video, it's a pdf file for you to read and is just basic that you can find on usmle practice materials. I have not found it a particularly useful addition to UWorld.

If you want software to practice cases other than uworld , you can do directly on the exam/ nbme software. Uworld software has some changes and is not exactly close to exam software so practice on the exam software also by downloading them from http://usmle.org/practice-materials/step-3/case-studies-feedback/long-feedback.html .

Members don't see this ad :)
I really did not like archer video very boring long hours video with strong accent, anyway it is your choice.