Program-Specific Info / Q's Central Arkansas OT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wolvesup2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the status of interview invitations sent out for UCA OT school? I still haven't heard anything one way or the other

Members don't see this ad.

I applied too and haven't heard anything either! I don't have very high hopes because I'm from Missouri and they only take 5 out of state students. Regardless, I will post when I hear something!

I applied too and haven't heard anything either! I don't have very high hopes because I'm from Missouri and they only take 5 out of state students. Regardless, I will post when I hear something!
Thank you! They are supposed to at least let us know one way or another, right? UCA is my main choice so I'm just hoping I at least hear something soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
@Wolvesup2 Yes I believe they will. It says on their website that we will be notified of acceptance status in writing and that interviews are scheduled in March- so I'd have my eyes on the mail! Are you an Arkansas resident?

@Wolvesup2 Yes I believe they will. It says on their website that we will be notified of acceptance status in writing and that interviews are scheduled in March- so I'd have my eyes on the mail! Are you an Arkansas resident?
Yes I am! I actually just checked my email and had an interview invite! I fully expected to get a letter, but I guess for interviews they did it via email.

I'll just say my last 60 credits were pretty up there , I was really motivated & I had experience working with individuals being certified as a fitness professional, and I had about 100 shadow hours at multiple settings.

Reactions: 1 user