Certificate in Rehabilitation Services Management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OtSoup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan to graduate in the fall and I will have a bachelor's degree in Health Science. I also will have a certificate of completion in Rehabilitation Services Management. What exactly does this allow me to do?

Members don't see this ad.

Probably not much without clinical experience or a graduate degree.

Did you do any internships or practicums during your schooling so you could get an idea of how things work in the field?

While you are still a student I would recommend making some appointments with a career counselor at your school. They will be able to give you some concrete advice.

I have volunteering experience. I am in the process of graduating. Fall 2013 is when I graduate. My concentration is Health Science Occupation and Wellness. The certificate would be something extra. Could I work in a hospital or rehab center doing something such as sonography?

Have you talked to a adviser or career counselor at your school about the options your degree gives you? I believe you need a special degree for sonography.