certifying rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

playingfrombehind

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
silly question - I can make changes after I certify my list right? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is a more detailed explanation really necessary?

I mean, I guess, "Yes...just don't f*** it up and not re-certify it when you're done" would be a good idea.

Sure, but a lacier version of your sentiment is provided in that FAQ for the everyone-gets-a-trophy set. :)

LOL. This question gets asked about a dozen times each year, right around this time for the year. I understand the angst...just think that it is a little bit funny.

LOL. This question gets asked about a dozen times each year, right around this time for the year. I understand the angst...just think that it is a little bit funny.

I mean if you make a mistake, u could not match. I'm not going to say that the same question didn't cross my mind when I pressed certify

I mean if you make a mistake, u could not match. I'm not going to say that the same question didn't cross my mind when I pressed certify

It's an important question...even though we know the answer before we ask it. It's reassuring to hear that if I go down in flames...at least a few others will as well.