CGP Exam Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Versed06

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking around on here for good study resources for the CGP exam, but haven't found very many options. I'm planning on taking the exam in the Spring and I just wanted to know which resources people have had the best luck in using to prepare for the test. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

To be honest, there AREN'T very many good options.... I mainly used the UCLA geriatric board review (which is not specifically for pharmacists) after looking through the old ASCP PDFs that CCGP used to have on their website and finding them woefully out of date. Honestly the most helpful thing was looking at the exam breakdown in the candidate's guide and making sure I had at least a passing familiarity with all the topics. I did really well on the exam that way.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello my fellow RPhs, I just registered for the CGP exam. Im certified in MTM (through APHA) and planning to do MTM part time to gain clinical experience after I pass the CGP exam. Im currently working in retail pharmacy 4 days a week so I have 2 days a week to study plus every other weekend off from work to study. I'm thinking of taking my exam this coming Feb. Will i have enough time to study based on my current schedule to pass the CGP? Please advise. thanks