cGPA 3.5; sGPA 3.6; MCAT 29N

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnArabiaNight

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NC Resident
cGPA 3.5
sGPA 3.6
MCAT 29N
Verbal 7
Bio 11
Phys 11

English is my second language so verbal killed me.
had to skip semesters or go down to part time to help my family finacially do to a death in the immediate family.

Schools:
Creighton University School of MedicineDrexel University College of MedicineDuke University School of MedicineGeorge Washington University Sch of Med & Hlth SciGeorgetown University School of MedicineHarvard Medical SchoolHoward UniversityJefferson Medical Coll. of Thomas Jefferson Univ.Medical College of WisconsinMeharry Medical CollegeNew York Medical CollegeSaint Louis University School of MedicineThe Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UnivUniversity of Central Florida COMUniversity of Colorado School of MedicineUniversity of Michigan Medical SchoolUniversity of North Carolina School of MedicineVirginia Commonwealth University School of MedicinWake Forest University School of MedicineWayne State University School of MedicineYale University School of Medicine

Members don't see this ad.

You have a lower than average MCAT, cGPA and sGPA, so I'd recommend applying very widely. That MCAT verbal score is going to raise some eyebrows. If you can retake it and score about a 9 on it, it would help you out immensly.

Agree with above on verbal. Some schools actually have cutoffs on sections, and that 7 is pretty low. If you can retake, that would be best.