cGPA 3.7 sGPA 3.6 MCAT 29O

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GVL3020

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on applying next year and I am a Michigan resident. Besides the stats that I have listed in the title I have done medical and non-medical volunteering and I have held a leadership position for two years in an on campus organization. By the time I apply I will have completed two semesters of research with a presentation.

Here are a list of schools I plan on applying to

MD
Michigan State University
Wayne State University
Oakland University
Central Michigan
Rush
George Washington
Tulane
Drexel
University of Vermont
New York Medical College

DO
Michigan State
Midwestern CCOM
Midwestern AZCOM
Des Moines University
University of New England COM
New York COM

Any comments on the school list would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !:)

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on applying next year and I am a Michigan resident. Besides the stats that I have listed in the title I have done medical and non-medical volunteering and I have held a leadership position for two years in an on campus organization. By the time I apply I will have completed two semesters of research with a presentation.

Here are a list of schools I plan on applying to

MD
Michigan State University
Wayne State University
Oakland University
Central Michigan
Rush
George Washington
Tulane
Drexel
University of Vermont
New York Medical College

DO
Michigan State
Midwestern CCOM
Midwestern AZCOM
Des Moines University
University of New England COM
New York COM

Any comments on the school list would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !:)

Good luck! I am applying next year with very similar stats so I am interested to see how you do!

Stats are very close to yours and I'm also a michigan resident and those are the schools I'm also looking at.
If you could PM me and let me know how everything is going I'm very interested to hear!!!