Chad's General Chemistry videos...?2012 VS. 2010?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistkim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
WHich is better?? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

get 2012.
i heard Chad made few mistakes in 2010 although they are something minor.

i've heard that some people prefer 2010, but i got 2012 and thought they were fantastic. Also the total video time for 2012 is shorter by one hour. The quizzes, however, redirect you to the 2010 quiz.

WHich is better?? Thanks

took my first DAT last year using 2010 and now i'm retaking it again this year. As i'm watching the 2012. most of the stuff are actually really similar to 2010. same example, same concept, same wording. I was surprise at how similar it was... as if he watched his own video from 2010, memorized it, and now regurgitating it :p nonetheless, i think he did talk more about certain things in the 2012 so use 2012. Plus its "HD" haha

Members don't see this ad :)
WHich is better?? Thanks

I liked 2010 better, but yes HE DID MAKE SEVERAL MISTAKES on the 2010 videos. Watch the 2012 because they are so similar. The only thing is he takes out some stuff you kind of dont need to know since the DAT has changed a little over 2 years.

If you have time watch both for a few of the sections to see for yourself. But in my opinion I was taken aback when I noticed I had to change my notes i took from 2010 vids while watching 2012 vids.

Hope this helps