chads vids for class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xjoohn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys I'm currently taking ochem2 and i was wondering if i should subsribe to chads video for studying. I was afraid that it may not give much detail because it was made as a dat prep, but recently found out there was a college science section that goes in depth on different topics. Should I just subscribe for that section or the whole site for 40?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I started using it last semester for Orgo 1.....he offered it for free temporarily and it helped me tremendously with mechanisms. I bought a 6 month subscription for Orgo 2 and I will need it for DAT prep anyway.

no. teachers tend to focus on different things depending on their own interest and specialty. go to class and focus on what the teacher emphasizes. you could learn chad's videos back and forth and still fail the class if your teacher focused on something chad didnt cover

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys I'm currently taking ochem2 and i was wondering if i should subsribe to chads video for studying. I was afraid that it may not give much detail because it was made as a dat prep, but recently found out there was a college science section that goes in depth on different topics. Should I just subscribe for that section or the whole site for 40?

Go with your prof, chad is good for the DAT but might not cover the topics on your exam in enough detail.

For the course, just focus on what your professor chooses to emphasize on since that is actually where you'll receive your grade from.

I would hold off on subscribing to Chad's videos until you actually need it (i.e. when you're studying for the DAT) since the material covered will actually be tailored towards what you need to do well on your exam.

no. teachers tend to focus on different things depending on their own interest and specialty. go to class and focus on what the teacher emphasizes. you could learn chad's videos back and forth and still fail the class if your teacher focused on something chad didnt cover
He has a section dedicated to college courses which is separate from the DAT material. While it is true different teachers emphasize different material, the sections are broken into topics where you should be able to get help on each topic your professor chooses to focus on.