Chance at anesthesia with a 213 step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefuldoc22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a DO. Would be willing to go anywhere with no geographic restrictions. Is anesthesia a pipe dream with this score alone? I know my score isn't any good. If not what kinds of programs should I look into. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You have the same chances as in the other thread where you posted the same question TODAY. And the same chances as all the candidates who posted the same type of question before, many times.

Don't expect to get decent answers to it, because people are tired of answering this type of questions. And nobody has a better oracle than the NRMP Match reports (the rest is hearsay). Few of us here are involved in resident selection, so it doesn't really matter what we think. (Personally, I think that anybody can get into an anesthesia program nowadays with the right networking, attitude and personality.) I am also pretty sure there is a DO-friendly anesthesia programs thread somewhere on the forum, too.

But good luck to you. Maybe another DO will be kind enough to guide you through this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.