Chances? 3.17 cGPA 3.31 sGPA 3.39 BCP DAT 20/22/21/19/21/18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thuynh818

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chances? 3.17 cGPA 3.31 sGPA 3.39 BCP
DAT 20/22/21/19/21/18 TS: 20 AA: 20
4 LOR - dentist, volunteer coordinator at hospital, 2 science professors
Took the DAT on 9/19 so still awaiting update, I'm so late =(

Applied to:
1. Western
2. ASDOH
3. Columbia
4. Georgia regents
5. LSU
6. Midwestern
7. NYU
8. Southern Illinois
9. Tufts
10. Buffalo
11. UCLA (reach)
12. CONN
13. Florida
14. Oklahoma
15. Tenn
16. San Antonio
17. Washington

The late application stress is killing me, but what are my chances with my stats. Please and thank yous.

Members don't see this ad.

decent stats(minus oGPA), but it is somewhat late in the cycle. Hopefully your DAT will upload soon and you can esubmit if you haven't already.
I think you will have some chance for post-december interviews, but you might be lucky to get even 1 pre-december interview at this point in time, just because it's almost october by the time you have everything uploaded and have it sent to the schools.

I mean, if you already applied, it's a done deal and all you can do is wait and if you get interview, just give it your everything.
I was fairly late too (everything sent on 9/5), but I got lucky enough to have gotten 2 interviews so far, which I am very grateful for.

Good luck! We are all anxious here until we get an acceptance somewhere, so keep your chin up and enjoy the ride.!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice work man! Only thing I really see as a problem is Texas schools. If you are not a resident (especially at this time in the application cycle) might not be worth it. Best of luck tho!!

Have you gotten into schools?
I have pretty much the same stat as yiu