Chances?? 3.28 cGPA/3.28 sceinceGPA and a 31 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goonsquad21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering what my chances were applying to DO schools. Got the standard EC's including volunteering, club eboard positions, shadowing, research (published a paper). Took the mcat once, my subscores are 10BS, 11PS, 10V. Biology major just graduated this may, and i plan on applying pretty much as soon as application submission begins. MSUCOM is my number one choice for DO (im a MI resident), but will probably apply to around 12 DO schools

Was considering applying to MD schools as well, but i think my stats are way too low for MD.

Thoughts? possible school list suggestions and chances?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Just wondering what my chances were applying to DO schools. Got the standard EC's including volunteering, club eboard positions, shadowing, research (published a paper). Took the mcat once, my subscores are 10BS, 11PS, 10V. Biology major just graduated this may, and i plan on applying pretty much as soon as application submission begins. MSUCOM is my number one choice for DO (im a MI resident), but will probably apply to around 12 DO schools

Was considering applying to MD schools as well, but i think my stats are way too low for MD.

Thanks!
Excellent chance at DO....

Members don't see this ad :)
You're fine for any DO school, but not competitve for MD

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words, relieving to hear forsure