DO Chances (3.2c/3.2sc, 25 MCAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IsWhat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
-26 year old male

-3.2c/3.2sc, MCAT: 1st-24 (6ps/10vr/8bs) 2nd-25 (7ps/9v/9bs)

EC's:
-5000+ hours as a Dialysis Tech working with mostly uninsured/undocumented immigrants, with ~1000 hours precepting new nurses/techs
-1500 hours as an EMT in a large city
-50 hours shadowing (All DO's)
-300 hours community hospital volunteer
-100 hours miscellaneous volunteer work
-Good letters of recommendation
-No research

My school list:
LMU-DCOM, ACOM, CUSOM, WVSOM, WCUCOM, KYCOM...

Any help adding to the list would be much appreciated!

So I just suggest this list to someone else and I think it could be helpful for you also:

Pcom-ga
WCU
PNWU
LUCOM
LECOM (all)
CUSOM
RVU
VCOM (all)
Touro Middletown
ACOM
KCOM
MUCOM
TOURO Nevada
KYCOM
LMU
WVSOM
Western u/comp

Are there any locations you want to be in? I think you could try a couple reaches if you liked the schools.

Last edited:
So I just suggest this list to someone else and I think it could be helpful for you also:

Pcom-ga
WCU
PNWU
LUCOM
LECOM (all)
CUSOM
RVU
VCOM (all)
Touro Middletown
ACOM
KCOM
MUCOM
TOURO Nevada
KYCOM
LMU
WVSOM

Are there any locations you want to be in? I think you could try a couple reaches if you liked the schools.
Thanks for the help! I live in the rocky mountain region and would like to stay here if possible, but with my stats I don't know if I'm competitive for any of my regional schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the help! I live in the rocky mountain region and would like to stay here if possible, but with my stats I don't know if I'm competitive for any of my regional schools.

You should try RVU then! TUN com western u comp atsu soma you have a fair chance at

You should try RVU then! TUN com western u comp atsu soma you have a fair chance at
Okay I'll add RVU to the list, I was just under the impression that they are pretty stat heavy... Should I consider taking the new MCAT given my GPA/EC's?