DO Chances? 3.5x sGPA/3.3xcGPA/3.8x Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yanks26dmb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Additionally, non-trad, entrepreneur having founded a successful tech company 5+ years ago, 1600 volunteer hours, significant upward trend with 3.5 cGPA over last 120 hours. Took MCAT in june, waiting for score nervously...

Realistically, what is my baseline score id need on the MCAT to likely get one acceptance if i applied broadly....thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Can't tell you much without the MCAT. 21? No chance. 30? Shoe-in for DO. 33? You could easily make MD.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chances excellent, especially with MCAT in high 20s.

Additionally, non-trad, entrepreneur having founded a successful tech company 5+ years ago, 1600 volunteer hours, significant upward trend with 3.5 cGPA over last 120 hours. Took MCAT in june, waiting for score nervously...

Realistically, what is my baseline score id need on the MCAT to likely get one acceptance if i applied broadly....thank you!

Can't tell you much without the MCAT. 21? No chance. 30? Shoe-in for DO. 33? You could easily make MD.

unfortunately those gpas are with grade replacement...I think I need something high for MD, like 34 ish....I'm totally fine going DO though too, so no big deal.