SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) Science GPA: 3.78 Overall GPA: 3.77 April MCAT: 7P 8V 11B O I am studying all summer and retaking my MCAT in August to try and drastically improve my score. EC: lots of shadowing experience; working this summer as a scribe and ER technician at Winchester Medical center; president of Beta Beta Beta biological honors society; vice-president of biology club; member of APO service fraternity; 3-year varsity letter winner for Men's swimming; Teaching Assistant for Systematic Biology; 1 summer working as Research Partner researching the effects of Thalidomide on Embryonic Development; recently returned from a volunteer medical mission trip to rural villages in Belize. I am just wondering what my chances of being competitive are at an allopathic school if my MCAT increases? Also, where should I apply? Would you suggest applying ASAP and notify the school of the pending MCAT score, or should I wait until I get my 2nd MCAT back? Thanks in advance for your responses.