Chances of being accepted...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys are aware that adcoms visit this website, and it's not hard to determine who is who, especially since many of you upload your GPA, DAT scores, residency, and school list.

Just something to think about.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
>talks trash on a thread for hours straight
>has nerve to accuse me of doing it

Do go find my posts and see if I've wasted hours talking to you. However, I do agree that talking to you for any amount of time is a waste, so I will stop now.

I hope you guys are aware that adcoms visit this website, and it's not hard to determine who is who, especially since many of you upload your GPA, DAT scores, residency, and school list.

Just something to think about.

it is incredibly hard to match a user with his/her gpa dat state of residence.

adcoms cant see school lists in the record. that is confidential preach

dont worry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do go find my posts and see if I've wasted hours talking to you. However, I do agree that talking to you for any amount of time is a waste, so I will stop now.
Thank God, I was starting to think you were in love with me or something

it is incredibly hard to match a user with his/her gpa dat state of residence.

adcoms cant see school lists in the record. that is confidential preach

dont worry.
What is "preach"? Are you making up your own words now?

if I send in all three of my LORs now, personal statement, gpa, etc. BUT I send in my DAT scores January 1st (the last day that my school accepts them). Assuming all my other stats are above average do I have a good chance at being accepted, particularly because I am submitting before the deadline?
EDIT:school says they will not begin considering you until DAT scores are in

Op

To your topic

"Chances of being accepted..."

You have no chance....

You a barely acceptable online....

I can't Imagine you in person.... What a mess....

Reactions: 4 users
Op

To your topic

You have no chance....

This is @versace in real life:

Yeah and this is me in 5 years
1) Start day by waking up next to a hot, naked supermodel lying next to me in bed after a night of 'fun'.
2) Caviar and Cognac for 9AM breakfast.
3) See new patients in morning. $50k per new patient braces. Patients include all the famous celebrities and hot girls.
4) Go to lunch with a new, different supermodel and 'blow off some steam'
5) Return to office. See a couple of patients.
6) Pop some champagne to celebrate the end of the day with my smokin hot secretary. Take her back to my place (you know what happens next).
7) Get home to $500 gourmet dinner.
8) Go to fancy nightclub in my Ferrari, party with the all the hot supermodels.
9) Get home at 2 AM.
10) Repeat above for half the year. Party for the rest of the year in Monaco.

Op

To your topic

You have no chance....

Yeah :( , I wish I could be as cool as you, a nerdy beta acting tough behind his computer but cowering in real life at the sight of a real man

Yeah :( , I wish I could be as cool as you, a nerdy beta acting tough behind his computer but cowering in real life at the sight of a real man
I really can't wait to hear about your acceptance (or lack thereof) you sound like a great candidate.

I really can't wait to hear about your acceptance (or lack thereof) you sound like a great candidate.
Thanks I am sure that you will get in too since you are such a (idiot) smart candidate

What's your top choice?

To all future viewers and mods, I am merely acting in self-defense of all the people who constantly comment on my threads, not with the intention of helping, but with the intention of passive aggressively or openly insulting me and provoking me, then falling back and acting innocent when I respond

Reactions: 1 users
To all future viewers and mods, I am merely acting in self-defense of all the people who constantly comment on my threads, not with the intention of helping, but with the intention of passive aggressively or openly insulting me and provoking me, then falling back and acting innocent when I respond

:lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: 2 users
Still waiting on your top choice dds, unless of course it doesn't exist

Treat others how you want to be treated.

If you spit fire, you will get burned.

I remember when I posted in another dental section, you were very aggressive on me....

What goes around comes around.

Why are you so obsessed with sperm, you have been PMing me messages related to sperm and eggs for the last 45 minutes. Also you capitalize the first letter of your sentence, if you want to get into dental school you need to stop being so illiterate

As you don't finish your sentences with periods.

Reactions: 1 users
As a reminder to all, personal attacks are not permitted on SDN. Please in future threads, keep your behavior professional and civil. Recall that you desire to be or are professionals currently and act as such. Thread closed.

Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.