Chances of getting into U of Florida Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arti Mistry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
December is quickly approaching and my anxiety couldn't be any worse lol
Just curious if anyone could help me assess what my chances are of getting into UF

3.2 Science & Non- Science

23AA
20 PAT
24 QR & RC
23 Bio
22 Orgo
21 Chem

Extra curricula are pretty up to par, research, established a new org at the University, worked part-time. But at the end of the day I know it's a numbers game. any feed back would really be appreciated! Will surely return the favor

Members don't see this ad.

GPA is a concern, DAT is killer but I'm not sure if it will bring up your GPA. Are you a florida resident? I'd say your chances are a little below average unless you have something great up your sleeve for ECs.

GPA is a concern, DAT is killer but I'm not sure if it will bring up your GPA. Are you a florida resident? I'd say your chances are a little below average unless you have something great up your sleeve for ECs.

Yes a florida resident

Members don't see this ad :)
You have a great shot. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Hi,
December is quickly approaching and my anxiety couldn't be any worse lol
Just curious if anyone could help me assess what my chances are of getting into UF

3.2 Science & Non- Science

23AA
20 PAT
24 QR & RC
23 Bio
22 Orgo
21 Chem

Extra curricula are pretty up to par, research, established a new org at the University, worked part-time. But at the end of the day I know it's a numbers game. any feed back would really be appreciated! Will surely return the favor

I think you have a great shot as well! If you don't get accepted on December 1st I think you'll definitely get accepted soon after.

What new organization did you establish?

How do you feel you did on your interview?
I feel like my interview went well, obviously they asked about any flaws they saw in my application but overall I wasn't nervous or anything I felt pretty confident going into it and I think they could see that. Had a good group of interviewers also

I feel like my interview went well, obviously they asked about any flaws they saw in my application but overall I wasn't nervous or anything I felt pretty confident going into it and I think they could see that. Had a good group of interviewers also

I think you have a good chance then! They already like you since you got an interview. As long as you feel confident about your interview, I think that puts you in a good position.