Chances of matching - would someone in FM resident selection PM me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crock1255

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping someone involved in FM resident selection. I don't want to give identifying details so I'd rather PM. But my dean has told me point blank that he does not think I will match with my academic record, and I was hoping I could get some objective/anonymous advice if it is a smart decision for me to continue with medical school.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I was hoping someone involved in FM resident selection. I don't want to give identifying details so I'd rather PM. But my dean has told me point blank that he does not think I will match with my academic record, and I was hoping I could get some objective/anonymous advice if it is a smart decision for me to continue with medical school.

Thank you
Be vague but give enough for help. Are you md/do? Multiple step fails? Etc.

Give us your stats, IMG? AMG? DO? ... Don't have to give us your name or other revealing data.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm US MD. Basically I have 2 red flags on my record: one LOA (got an MPH, but left a few weeks into first year) and have to repeat my second year.

How are your steps?