Chances of passing COMLEX?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananafofana

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was hoping for some advice. I just recently took COMSAE B and received a 388. I am one week into my studying and 5 weeks from my test. The only prestudying I did was 50% of UWORLD (and annotate questions into FA) and am averaging a 62%. I naively thought this was okay but my COMSAE is saying otherwise. I did poorly on Digestion and Metabolism, Motor Alteration , Human Development, History and Physical and Biochem. Borderline on most everything else with an Acceptable in Path and a good in Micro, General Symptoms and Thermoregulation. I'm looking for what specifically these sections relate to but can't find anything really informative.

I'm only taking COMLEX, I was thinking about signing up for the USMLE but this COMSAE gutted me. Surprisingly I didn't think it was too hard, just weird sometimes and there was a lot that I haven't looked at in a long time.

My plan/materials:

FA x2- wish I had started this earlier
DIT to get through FA 1x (my school gave us this, I was planning to skip it as I heard it's a waste of time during dedicated but now I think I should do it)
UWORLD finish/do incorrects
COMBANK- Last 3 weeks
Saverses x2
Sketchy micro/pharm x1

Does anyone know if the DIT OPP videos are any good? OPP is a weak point for me, all that cramming and regurgitating is coming back to haunt me. :(

Any advice for me? Critiques (Or encouragement?) I'm already signed up for the last test day before my rotations begin so pushing the test is unlikely. My school doesn't have a COMSAE requirement but gave us B & C to take. Should I take C? I'm getting mixed advice, 2 upperclassmen told me not to take anymore COMSAEs as they aren't really predictive but others are saying to comfortably pass (450+) before taking the COMLEX and encouraged me to also purchase A.

I'm sorry I wrote a novel, please help! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.