Chances with low OAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jazzykat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my OAT yesterday, and my scores where low. 270/290 (TS/AA) My GPA is 3.5 and I had received interviews at PCO and ICO earlier. What are my chances in getting in this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Well if you've already gotten interviews, then I suppose it would depend on your interview, otherwise they wouldn't have given you one right?

Well if you've already gotten interviews, then I suppose it would depend on your interview, otherwise they wouldn't have given you one right?

Interviews can be granted without an OAT score. But they need an OAT score to make a decision.

I took my OAT yesterday, and my scores where low. 270/290 (TS/AA) My GPA is 3.5 and I had received interviews at PCO and ICO earlier. What are my chances in getting in this cycle?
You should probably not worry about it. You're done with everything and there's nothing else you can do. Just keep your fingers crossed. Good luck!

With PCO, they might tell you that you need to retake it. I got an interview with my scores being 280/290 TS/AA and they wanted me to retake. I took it again and got 300/310 TS/AA and then I was accepted. I couldn't tell you how ICO does it though. Good luck!