Changes to the DAT in 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lavoon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

For those of you that are going to take the DAT in 2014 in sure you know that they are changing the Bio section. How are you guys studying for that section?? To my knowledge they have not released any new study material with the new changes.

Members don't see this ad.

Do not worry too much about it. They will not reinvent the wheel. Know Destroyer, Kaplan and Feralis notes. They will throw more evolution questions in there. You can get cliffs notes for more info or Campbell's bio textbook. You will have all the info you need and you will not have to worry about any changes. Hope this helps.

I just contacted the ada andthey said that the changes won't be implemented within the first 3 months of 2014

Does anyone know if they will be in effect by January 6th? That's when I take my test. Hoping the questions they change actually benefit me if they do.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just contacted the ada andthey said that the changes won't be implemented within the first 3 months of 2014
Hi how did you contact them? I would like to contact and ask as well or is there anyway you can show what they said exactly? Maybe a copy if the email?

Hi how did you contact them? I would like to contact and ask as well or is there anyway you can show what they said exactly? Maybe a copy if the email?
This is the message they gave me:
Currently there is no further information regarding the Biology section of the DAT.No changes will be implemented within the first 3 months of 2014. More information regarding the change will be posted on the DAT homepage well in advance of the changes being made.
Have a great day!