Chapman School of Pharmacy Inaugural Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChapmanPharmacy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just want to welcome our inaugural class of 79 students, who started classes on August 31st.

Our initial target was 60 students, but the response from students who are interested in being a part of the unique pharmacy program that Chapman has to offer that we ended up with 79 students.

After a week long orientation, the students received their white coats at Chapman's Inaugural White Coat ceremony and reception that was attended by over 400.

If you are interested in learning more about the unique program that Chapman has to offer, please feel free to contact me.

Dr. Brown

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who would seriously consider this school?

Reactions: 2 users
People with a GPA below 2.3.

Our average GPA was 3.3 for our entering class, so I'm not sure what would give someone the impression that we accept students with 2.3 GPA's. The vast majority of our admitted students have GPA's over 2.85, and for the few that have GPA's a little lower than that, they had a great PCAT score and an improved GPA trend.

You guys are doing a disservice to students when you say new schools are accepting GPA's as low as 2.3. I'm not aware of any school that accepts students with that low of a GPA.