Chapman University Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTPRo1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am curious if anyone on here is going to attend Chapman in August. I was accepted as well as a friend of mine. Since there has been previous fb groups for PT classes, he started the class of 2014 group. So if you've been accepted and plan on attending come and join the group. There's only two of us so far haha. Just search "Chapman University Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2014".

Members don't see this ad.

Hey future classmates, I will be in Chapman's DPT c/o 2014! Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I am going to Chapman in the fall... so i guess we are classmates. I can't find the group on facebook though...

Post a link b/c nothing comes up on Facebook.

Congrats on all the acceptances! I still haven't heard from Chapman yet and it's past mid April. It seems like people have been accepted, rejected or waitlisted so I'm just curious what it means if you haven't been contacted yet. Anyone in the same boat? or in previous years has this happened to anyone. I turned in my app in September... Anyways hoping for the best. Gluck to everyone and maybe I'll see you all in the Fall :thumbup:

lakers23, I'm in the same boat as you. I still haven't heard anything from them either. =/

I have not heard anything either. I don't understand what is happening, because they sent out communication that specified we would hear something by March.

I have twice emailed Serena Haley in admissions in April, one that went out as far back as the 11th, and she has not responded. I sent off an email to the program director because I think it is pretty unprofessional to not at least respond to an applicant's concerns. She said she'd get an answer ASAP, so who knows exactly what is going on.

Thanks goodness I have other acceptances!

Yeah that's very interesting. I see others are in the same boat. Does anybody know if people have been accepted this late? I guess no news is good and I wonder if they are still filling the class