Chapman University PHARMACY (Class of 2020)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilpea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chapman university thread for those applying during the 2015 cycle! Got my interview for invite for Oct. 16 a few days ago... anyone else here?

Members don't see this ad.

Went to this interview and wasn't impressed for a few reasons. First all, the facility is really nice but that's about it. There is only one class of pharmacy students enrolled right now so they didn't have much to show us. Most of the classrooms/labs looked untouched. They showed us a lot of heir developing physical therapy classrooms because that's something more impressive, even though pharmacy students aren't really going to be using those classrooms. The interview was extremely casual and kind of unprofessional. Faculty cut me off for some of my answers because they just wanted a straightforward "yes/no" while I started to elaborate on my answers. Trust me, I wasn't rambling, but even if I was, cutting someone off is pretty weird anyways. I didn't even go overtime during my interview (which got awkward) but I didn't really have anymore questions to ask them. They're so under-established...there isn't much to ask about.
The other students in the interview probably made me the least excited though. Only my other friend who interviewed with me wore a suit. One guy wore JEANS. One girl wore a lip piercing, one girl had like washed out pink hair. Everyone was basically just wearing regular work clothes, not a suit or something a little more formal for normal school interviews. Everyone seemed overall unprepared but probably all got accepted anyways, which makes me really disappointed. I wouldn't want them to be my colleagues, no offense.
I got into another program before their $1000 deposit was due anyways so thank goodness I won't have to pay for that!

Reactions: 5 users
I know this is late since my interview with them is tomorrow..but are the interview questions general?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the information lilpea. Now I can cancel my interview at chapman and not wonder if I missed out on anything.

Arigato Lilpea Larkin Health Institute Pharmacy is worst