Chatham Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meadows22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an invitation to interview at Chatham last night. Just wanted to let everyone know just in case you were waiting to hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad.

When did they receive your app and do you mind sharing your stats?

I received an invitation to interview at Chatham last night. Just wanted to let everyone know just in case you were waiting to hear back from them.

I also received an invite yesterday! What time is your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied in July. I have a cumulative gpa of 3.7 and 3.6 science gpa. GRE was V:151, Q: 148 and AW: 4. Yeah same interview date/time.

Thanks! I just submitted a few weeks ago but am hoping to get an interview as well :) good luck to you all!

They started doing two groups of interviews... One group at 8am and the other at 1. I'm sure there's been small changes, but it's about a 3-4 hour process.

I received an invite! interview @ 8am

anybody have any info as far as interview details?

If they're keeping interviews consistent year to year, then the questions will be very example based. So think of common interview questions, and then think about how your experiences have led you to display whatever characteristic, etc. the question is asking about. That's all I've got - hope that helps! Good luck :)

I just received an email that I'm on the alternate list :( Anyone know how many people they typically take from it? (They told us that they don't say how many people are on it, or what number you are.) I'm trying to decide if I should remain on it or not. It's the only school that I applied to that requires me to take an extra class in the spring.
me tooo. not that surprised or disappointed. what is the downside of keeping your name on the list..?

me tooo. not that surprised or disappointed. what is the downside of keeping your name on the list..?
There isn't really a downside right now, but if I don't find out before classes start in the spring, it will be a problem. I lose money after that.

I just received an email that I'm on the alternate list :( Anyone know how many people they typically take from it? (They told us that they don't say how many people are on it, or what number you are.) I'm trying to decide if I should remain on it or not. It's the only school that I applied to that requires me to take an extra class in the spring.

same here :(

There isn't really a downside right now, but if I don't find out before classes start in the spring, it will be a problem. I lose money after that.
gotcha- I'm in a similar position with a class. Hopefully we hear something either way before too long!

Reactions: 1 user
Would anyone mind sharing their stats? I am applying there this year and am nervous my stuff isn't good enough!