Chatham PT Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gizmo215

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on the Alternate List at Chatham heard anything back yet? I'm on the list and am still hoping I have a chance to get in, but I'm starting to get anxious since it's April and I still haven't heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I think a lot of people who applied to Chapman also applied to CSULB or CSUN, which give admission decisions way later. Once they get the decision it can take some time to get fully registered and I don't think people will want to give up their Chapman seats until they are registered at the earliest. I would expect more to open up through May and even into the summer. Idk if Chapman has a refund deadline, but if so a lot will probably open just before it comes.

CHATHAM, not CHAPMAN...wrong school and wrong side of the country.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if this will help you, but I called about a month ago to find out my spot. They wouldn't tell me exactly but they were able to say top third, middle third, bottom third. I was on the bottom third, and she said to go ahead and accept elsewhere if I had that option. I think in the beginning they didn't want to disclose so much information on the waitlist because everyone would be calling. I think now they are a little bit more relaxed. Give them a call and see if they will tell you. That will give you a good idea of where you stand and possible chances.

Hey toes crossed..what number did you call?
Genny Parkers, went some where else, and when I called another Grad Admissions line I got a voicemail.

.I just gave up my spot the other day since I got accepted into an in state school in NC. Hopefully this will open up an opportunity for someone else! Good Luck..

.Here is the info for the lady who replaced Genny:

.Becky Hohman.
.Chatham University.
.DPT Program Assistant.
.412-365-1409 (phone).