cheapest place to buy the MSAR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osjx-82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where is the cheapest place to buy the MSAR online?

I know for a fact that amazon had it cheaper than through AAMC (before being sold out)
Anyone know other places that are cheaper?

Members don't see this ad.

osjx-82 said:
where is the cheapest place to buy the MSAR online?

I know for a fact that amazon had it cheaper than through AAMC (before being sold out)
Anyone know other places that are cheaper?
you don't NEED to buy it. the school library usually has one. or just wait like a month and get the new one from aamc.

virilep said:
you don't NEED to buy it. the school library usually has one.

I WANT to buy it.
my school library doesn't have a copy.

virilep said:
or just wait like a month and get the new one from aamc.

that wasn't my question. You're telling me things that I: a) didn't ask and b) know already.

Now if anyone else could actually answer my question, i would appreciate it very much.

Members don't see this ad :)
osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

that wasn't my question. You're telling me things that I: a) didn't ask and b) know already.

Now if anyone else could actually answer my question, i would appreciate it very much.
you need to relax dude... maybe take some time to look around

http://www.classbook.com/pages/product/product.asp?isbn=1577540301

and you're welcome.

PS, go to a better school. or go to another library.

osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

that explains it.... you're Canadian...

osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

Dude chill with the attitude, I don't think anyone wants to help a jackass.

osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

Wow, that's rude of you...at least he took the time to respond to you.

I was actually gonna post here but the way you responded, I just don't feel like it anymore. And SDNers are pretty nice people so I'm sure there is a reason why no one is posting here now.

Quit your current school. Go to Harvard, they got 4 in the library when I checked this morning. Not only will you get the book you wanted, but also an ivy league education.

That's good advice. Hope that help.

lol :laugh:
could that be the best advice ever on SDN?

xadmin said:
Quit your current school. Go to Harvard, they got 4 in the library when I checked this morning. Not only will you get the book you wanted, but also an ivy league education.

That's good advice. Hope that help.

osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

Try shoving your head farther up your ass, maybe you'll find one :laugh:

Homer Doughnuts said:
Try shoving your head farther up your ass, maybe you'll find one :laugh:
ahh... just goes to show you that sdn is kinda like a frat. you mess with one of us, we get the crew out on patrol. haha. hope you got the advice you wanted osjx-82. That harvard advice was
1.) not what you asked
2.) and u know it.

go figure.

JohnBasedow said:

Word.

JohnBasedow said:

"John Basedow" - lol, cool name.

Will Ferrell said:
"John Basedow" - lol, cool name.

Fitness made simple will target your shoulders, biceps, triceps...........and even abs :laugh:

JohnBasedow said:
I know, that guy is so goofy looking.

For those of you who dont know John Basedow :

javert said:
:laugh: That page is now giving a "The page cannot be displayed" error. Serves the OP right!
hahah, that's hilarious. it was there when i found it!

osjx-82 said:
I WANT to buy it.

How about instead of answering your question I just tell you your an A$$....

... oh wait, someone already covered that, never mind :smuggrin: