Choosing schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trixr4kids0001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to schools next summer and I have been doing research on where to apply. Im having trouble narrowing it down!

I know the obvious, look at the avg DAT scores and GPA, but how did everyone choose to apply to the schools they did?

Members don't see this ad.

Weather, cost, location (rural, urban, suburban), etc. Just see which schools would fit you.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was wondering the same thing about this time, last year and i saw the thread titled something like "what schools should i apply to/what are my chances", which is now a sticky at the top of this thread. It really helped me narrow it down and learn about the different schools. I'd also suggest buying the ADEA guide.

sticky up top, plus visit your schools pre-professional office, find out what schools tend to like your alma mater

thanks everyone! i did buy the book and have been reading it, but its just so hard to decide where to apply! i never thought picking somewhere to live would be this complicated lol