Program-Specific Info / Q's Clarkson University acceptance class of 2017!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else got accepted and will be attending this fall at Clarkson U!?!!!?

Members don't see this ad.

hey i got my acceptance yesterday! im a little nervous cause their accreditation will be with our class

really curious about this program...please give us some updates once this program starts!

Members don't see this ad :)
Who else got accepted and will be attending this fall at Clarkson U!?!!!?
Hey so I spoke to melissa and she said there was an accepted students group on facebook. I was looking for it on fb but I can't seem to find it. Do you happen to have a link or has it not been made yet?

Hey so I spoke to melissa and she said there was an accepted students group on facebook. I was looking for it on fb but I can't seem to find it. Do you happen to have a link or has it not been made yet?

Check your inbox I private messaged you.

Hey, what are the costs of the total program? I see the trimester cost, but I'm not sure how they count fieldwork in...

I'm not sure honestly.

Edit: I just checked I think it counts as part of the curriculum so theyre credits, which means youll have to pay

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
omg I just found out about this program, is it too late to apply ? and what are your stats if you guys dont mind sharing.

omg I just found out about this program, is it too late to apply ? and what are your stats if you guys dont mind sharing.

Sorry, our cohort was full by May. Since this is the first class they only accepted 20 students. My GPA wasn't that great..can't remember exactly what it was, but my OTCAS overall GPA was like a 3.1 and my prereq GPA I think was at least a 3.6. My last 60 is roughly 3.5/3.6. I volunteered 200 hrs at a rehab hospital and about 50 in a SNF. I had a lot of other related work experiences tho. I think the thing that really stood out in my application was my personal statement. The Dept. Chair that interviewed me commented on it and told me she was really impressed.

Clarkson is in the last step of accreditation, but I would recommend you apply early next year! I think that really helped my acceptance as well. It seems like a really good program and I really liked how helpful and informative the staff at Clarkson are. Dr. Whitney seems to have a lot planned for us, so I'm excited to start in the Fall!

hi, I got an invitation for an interview and was curious if anyone can tell me what the program is like. I have heard bad things since applying so I'm on the fence about flying out there for a program that is possibly poorly run and isn't even accredited. Can anyone give me some insight?

Reactions: 1 user
hi, I got an invitation for an interview and was curious if anyone can tell me what the program is like. I have heard bad things since applying so I'm on the fence about flying out there for a program that is possibly poorly run and isn't even accredited. Can anyone give me some insight?
I also got an interview today.

I also received an interview. Would love to hear more about the program.

Hi, all. For the students of the 2019 class, how soon after you submitted your supplemental application did you hear back about an interview?

I also received an interview. Would love to hear more about the program.
How long after you submitted your supplemental application did you receive an interview invitation? I submitted my application through OTCAS early January, was invited to complete the supplemental application on the 19th, and received an email on the 31st saying my application was complete and under review. The initial email said that interviews weren't going to be until April and I was just hoping to find a little more information, hoping interviews would be a lot earlier than that.

How long after you submitted your supplemental application did you receive an interview invitation? I submitted my application through OTCAS early January, was invited to complete the supplemental application on the 19th, and received an email on the 31st saying my application was complete and under review. The initial email said that interviews weren't going to be until April and I was just hoping to find a little more information, hoping interviews would be a lot earlier than that.
I applied Nov 18th. they received my supplemental app Dec 16th. Interviews are scheduled for April 21 and 22.