Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected from Wake Forest. :(

I was kind of holding out hope for an interview there. Whatever. As long as Baylor hasn't rejected me, I'm still hopeful.

sorry:( i liked vcu much better than wake if that makes you feel any better.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
got a weird ass invite from dartmouth, idk if i willgo. i still have to figure out temple.

i do wanna see fall colors though. but its february

in other news, im gonna be in the lab foreverrr (drake) today

you know who else was rejected by wake forest, UNC. i love seeing them and duke unranked

Those of you who hate the Cowboys... you can probably consider yourselves pleased that the Cowboys' nondivision schedule is brutal next year:

@Colts, Texans, Packers, Vikings, and Cardinals
Home against Saints, Lions, Bears, Jags and Titans

Jeez. Seems even worse when you realize how hot the Texans and Titans were coming down the stretch this year. I think we're dogs in all 5 of those roadies, and the Saints and Titans will be tough at home too.

On the plus side, at least we signed Wade Phillips to a 3 year extension :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
got a weird ass invite from dartmouth, idk if i willgo. i still have to figure out temple.

i do wanna see fall colors though. but its february

in other news, im gonna be in the lab foreverrr (drake) today

haha why is it weird?

Those of you who hate the Cowboys... you can probably consider yourselves pleased that the Cowboys' nondivision schedule is brutal next year:

Jeez. Seems even worse when you realize how hot the Texans and Titans were coming down the stretch this year. I think we're dogs in all 5 of those roadies, and the Saints and Titans will be tough at home too.

On the plus side, at least we signed Wade Phillips to a 3 year extension :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah - no one cares about seasons that haven't started yet.

If anything, the next important season that starts is COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

That IS brutal. How many teams are coming off byes?

My Falcons played 4 (!) teams coming off byes this year.

That, along with injuries and Jason Elam's incompetence, is what kept them out of the playoffs.

That, along with injuries and Jason Elam's incompetence, is what kept them out of the playoffs.

People underestimate this.

LSU played 3 or 4 teams coming off byes this season, including Florida and Alabama.

Blah, blah, blah - no one cares about seasons that haven't started yet.

If anything, the next important season that starts is COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
Just sayin. And college football will be a bit of a down year for Texas, I think, so I'm less enthused about that.

They don't have the dates yet, just the teams. I'm gonna make sure I'm there when they visit Houston, though :)

They don't have the dates yet, just the teams. I'm gonna make sure I'm there when they visit Houston, though :)

Oh yeah, duh.

The schedule doesn't come out until April. I know better than that.

:(. Does wake primarily take instaters?

I love Dartmouth!! Sarah Parsons and the Big Green hockey team are the bomb! Not sure about their med school tho. :p

No idea, I don't care too much now.

hello people of future. are we still picking games? i take colts & vikes

next year the Texans will beat the Cowboys. At least by a TD

Could definitely happen.

That's seriously one of the most brutal schedules I've ever seen, especially considering we'll have 4 games against the Eagles and Giants, too. Only the Lions, Bears, and Redskins games will be gimmes.

Where is everyone and what are you up to?

left work early with a migraine. so i'm laying in bed with a hot compress over my forehead/eyes. just now starting to feel well enough to look at the computer :laugh:

i got invited to apply for some sort of service scholarship from einstein. i'm thinking that i probably won't apply... though that was smart of them, trying to get me more interested in the school

left work early with a migraine. so i'm laying in bed with a hot compress over my forehead/eyes. just now starting to feel well enough to look at the computer :laugh:

i got invited to apply for some sort of service scholarship from einstein. i'm thinking that i probably won't apply... though that was smart of them, trying to get me more interested in the school

I got the same thing. I really want to apply, but I have no idea who would write letters for me.

I don't have any more aces in the hole.

feel better dw.

guyski, you don't have any contacts/ supervisors from any volunteering you do?

feel better dw.

guyski, you don't have any contacts/ supervisors from any volunteering you do?

Already submitted letters from all of them in my original app.

And Einstein says that they prefer the letter writers to be new.

54-4000feet.jpg

iceland air is cheap and friendly
cheap, maybe. i flew with them once long ago, and i hated the experience. then again, maybe just a one time bad day for them/me/whatever. i was in 5th grade, they messed up the reservation so i was separated from my mom on a 7 hour flight. it was a big plane so the tv's were on the headrest of the seat in front of you, but my row was out. i had nothing to do the whole time. then the air conditioning system was being wacky, and of all things, it decided to drip on me the rest of the flight. so i was miserable, didn't really sleep, and when breakfast came i thought it was milk, but it was goat's milk. so just be on the look out for that

cheap, maybe. i flew with them once long ago, and i hated the experience. then again, maybe just a one time bad day for them/me/whatever. i was in 5th grade, they messed up the reservation so i was separated from my mom on a 7 hour flight. it was a big plane so the tv's were on the headrest of the seat in front of you, but my row was out. i had nothing to do the whole time. then the air conditioning system was being wacky, and of all things, it decided to drip on me the rest of the flight. so i was miserable, didn't really sleep, and when breakfast came i thought it was milk, but it was goat's milk. so just be on the look out for that

whatup ciello

How has everyone on this thread been to Iceland? :confused:

i had an icelandic exchange student my junior year of high school so i spend a month in iceland getting to know her family the summer after my senior year. it is funny that multiple people have been there though since it's kind of a random place to go haha.

Making it through my extremely long day of classes surprisingly got a lot better once I made it through the first 3.

I think I've found a class combination that works and will cause the least headaches. I'm going to take Microbial Physiology, which has a paper but it's short and on antibiotic resistance, which is one of my favorite topics in medicine.