Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cancan.gif

:confused:

what's going on here

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha... we had all of the above except the dip. I never took any adderall but it was readily available, lol.

Somehow, when we formed the group is when I started pulling 4.0s and salvaged my gpa.... ahh, good times.

Yeah, well the stress level during finals always pulled out the adderall or the crazy adderall type drugs and the cigs and dip. I recently haven't been studying with my study group and instead found the study spot of a lot of the wayne state med-students, so i've been going there and like stalking them just so i can feel like i have mentors and feel like I will be a protege. They have no idea that I'm only there hoping that somehow their knowledge will fall upon me. Their study group is really efficient though, they fly. I on the other hand sit on my laptop until 15 minutes before i leave where i get 2 pages of reading done and then head home to hop back onto my laptop.

I have to wake up in four hours to go to work. Why am I still awake?

Members don't see this ad :)
MDMA got me feelin like a champion, the city never sleeps....

Detroit never sleeps either..... only on the job.

try promethazine. or flexiril. they seem to do the trick for me. if I have neither, I use nyquil. I also use prometria, which is uber potent, but considering you're a dude (I think), you dont want to take that....and I probably shouldn't promote drug use....

my kidneys hate me.

You think wrong, I'm not a dude... I'm a man! Nyquil works it just tastes soooo nastay. Are promethazine or flexiril prescrips or over the counter. Melatonin helps calm me down when I'm stressed the night before an exam I just don't have any. Umisol doesn't do anything for me, and the kirkland's/costco equivalent is sold in like 200 packs, so i have like 160 umisol equivalent pills just waiting to be popped.

Yeah, well the stress level during finals always pulled out the adderall or the crazy adderall type drugs and the cigs and dip. I recently haven't been studying with my study group and instead found the study spot of a lot of the wayne state med-students, so i've been going there and like stalking them just so i can feel like i have mentors and feel like I will be a protege. They have no idea that I'm only there hoping that somehow their knowledge will fall upon me. Their study group is really efficient though, they fly. I on the other hand sit on my laptop until 15 minutes before i leave where i get 2 pages of reading done and then head home to hop back onto my laptop.

:laugh:. Gotta watch out for stalker pre-meds lurking around next year!

Pedie, eat something light so you won't stay awake from being so famished when you finally do decide to go to bed.

Maybe with all of this posting I can pass Spurs up for good in this thread.

But when he doesn't have exams he could catch up at any moment, his posting is just insane when he wants it to be.

I'll listen to the experts... you know, just last week I worked at 7am for 4 days, lol.

You think wrong, I'm not a dude... I'm a man!
:oops:
Nyquil works it just tastes soooo nastay.
use da pills
Are promethazine or flexiril prescrips or over the counter.
scrips. anit naus and muscle relax. know any pregnant women with hyperemisis?
Melatonin helps calm me down when I'm stressed the night before an exam I just don't have any.
I was gonna say melatonin...

Ambien is pretty much a first line we use here at my work, and my patients tell me often that it doesn't help much. Perhaps you could ask your doc for temezepam instead? It seems to have much better results.

I'm telling ya.. greek yogurt.. it held me over :)

I do love some cheese though.

If you get low calorie bread, you can make a cheese sandwich for like 100 calories. Which is awesome for a sandwich. I think I'm one of the weird people in the world that likes just having a piece of cheese in a sandwich though.

:oops:

use da pills

scrips. anit naus and muscle relax. know any pregnant women with hyperemisis?

I was gonna say melatonin...

Ambien is pretty much a first line we use here at my work, and my patients tell me often that it doesn't help much. Perhaps you could ask your doc for temezepam instead? It seems to have much better results.

I watched Teen Mom on MTV once if that counts?

What is your work if you don't mind me asking. I've been job searching like crazy for a hospital job, I have my EMT-B, but I can't even find a CNA job in Michigan the market is so dry. Finding a job in Michigan is harder than it looks.

I think I'm one of the weird people in the world that likes just having a piece of cheese in a sandwich though.
same. I always get looks at subs shops when I ask for double cheese and no meat or much of anything else.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around what ramen and vodka would be like....

google and youtube may help?

P.S. congrats on your running, do you have any short-term and long-term goals?

my running tip: buy attractive running apparel. nothing motivates me more to run than looking fly in my running gear!

Ok everyone, I think I'm going to get off my comp now. It's almost 4:30 and I'll fit 30 mins of studying for a grand total of 35 mins of studying since I got on around 10. SOMEONE else should be studying too. I'm not going to say who, but I think you might now him.

Good night!

What is your work if you don't mind me asking.
RN. work in an ICU for the govt (VA).

and I'm pretty stoked about that greek yogurt and gelatin thing. I don't each Jell-O but I just recently learned it was made from bones (?). hmmmm.

yesssssss... good job.

Just know that we aren't going to let you stop... so prepare to hurt for a few weeks :D
uh oh.. but that's good. taty has me super motivated too.

But seriously - MAKE me do it. If you have aim, use the little icon over <-- and send me messages to make sure I'm being good :) I have to email taty every day to tell her I've done it

Ok everyone, I think I'm going to get off my comp now. It's almost 4:30 and I'll fit 30 mins of studying for a grand total of 35 mins of studying since I got on around 10. SOMEONE else should be studying too. I'm not going to say who, but I think you might now him.

Good night!

:laugh: wow, that's actually really impressive. 5 mins of studying out of 360 ish mins... impressive indeed

G'night :)