Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck everyone!! Hoping for good news for all of you today and Friday :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
4th year is trucking along. Only 3 days left of intense rotations (on SICU now) then vacation/Step 2/interview for 3 months! ERAS is stressful, guys, but good. I have interviews at my top 3 already which is great.

How is intern year treating everyone else???

Churning out dc summaries like a boss. Serving as designated liaison for whatever social work service that needs to be done. Writing rectal suppositories for nurses who page me more than 2x a day.

Reactions: 1 users
Metallica, do you still listen to Metallica. That is the real question.

I do still listen to Metallica... albeit not as much as 13 years ago. Still have the Metallica sticker on my car from 10 years ago.

..and Step 3 first day was annoying. Lots of biostats and epidemiology and ethics. Not awful but could have been better. I'll update after Day 2.

Yup. good luck.

counting down the days to be doing only ENT.

Reactions: 1 user
Just bought a house in my new location. It's going to be great to finally start my actual desired residency.

Done with the medicine wards now and it's mainly just coasting until July. And moving. Which sucks.

Hope all is going well now for everybody. Y'all have gone from premeds wondering about getting into med school and now into basically upper level residents.

Only 9 days left in my apartment in NOLA before moving all my furniture. Then one month back with the parents before the big move. So many good memories.

I wonder how this thread is holding up in terms of post count...

I still come here every once in a while but I come back to SDN it's usually on my specialty forum.

Just to keep this thread alive. It's oh so nice being on ENT only. busier and work harder. But at least I get my on OR rooms to run. Only going to get better.

Been reading my specialty forum a bit more lately and came back here. I know nobody (including myself) visits here anymore, but I'm just going to bump for old times sake. Hope everybody is doing well in their respective fields now. It's been quite a while since this thread was started - almost 7.5 years!

Been reading my specialty forum a bit more lately and came back here. I know nobody (including myself) visits here anymore, but I'm just going to bump for old times sake. Hope everybody is doing well in their respective fields now. It's been quite a while since this thread was started - almost 7.5 years!

Crazy! I also hope everyone is well. Three more weeks and I'm not an intern anymore!!! :D

AHH, PGY3. I rid myself of many administrative duties (for now). Still take first call (bummer). But enjoy increasing autonomy. Oh yeah, getting closer every year.