Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AHH, PGY3. I rid myself of many administrative duties (for now). Still take first call (bummer). But enjoy increasing autonomy. Oh yeah, getting closer every year.

Woooo haven't been here in a while. But I got a notification email. We've been 2 months into PGY3. I kinda miss PGY2. But on the flip side I'm interviewing for fellowship, so that's exciting!

Members don't see this ad.

Just a nostalgia bump. hope everyone is hanging in there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yet another academic year passed. Some people are probably finished residency by now. Hope all are doing well in their chosen field and career.

Reactions: 1 users
Yet another academic year passed. Some people are probably finished residency by now. Hope all are doing well in their chosen field and career.

I'm just going to reply to myself here because I'm on here doing other stuff and bored delaying sleep and doing actual work. One day I'll check to see where this thread stands in the grand pantheon of SDN again. Crazy to think our time spent here seems like a lifetime ago.

actually checked on this thread out of a boredom a few weeks ago... decided not to bump at that time.
starting the job search now

Hi, just checking in on everyone. Big news, Floaty and I just got MARRIED earlier this month! As far as I know, we must be the most successful SDN couple ever :D

We went from chatting on SDN 1000 miles apart, to a long distance relationship in med school, to a semi-long distance (Bronx to Lower East Side in NYC) relationship in residency, to now working at the same hospital as attendings. What a journey!

Hope everyone else is doing well too :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Hi, just checking in on everyone. Big news, Floaty and I just got MARRIED earlier this month! As far as I know, we must be the most successful SDN couple ever :D

We went from chatting on SDN 1000 miles apart, to a long distance relationship in med school, to a semi-long distance (Bronx to Lower East Side in NYC) relationship in residency, to now working at the same hospital as attendings. What a journey!

Congrats on the marriage!! That's so cute.

Reactions: 2 users

Pics or it never happened

Reactions: 1 users
Even though I ended up not being in the class of 2014 (I delayed a year and am in 2015) I wanted to bump this because I remember the hundreds of posts I have in this thread. I had my account reinstated (had it deactivated in 2018 after a bad interaction in the residency threads).

Hope you’re all doing well if any of you are still checking this. I’m a pgy8 in my last year of fellowship, finally looking for an attending job. It’s crazy to think how long ago we were applying. It’s hard for me to even look in pre-allo and give meaningful advice. Best wishes everyone.

Reactions: 5 users