Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not top again

Members don't see this ad.

Right here!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
5 posts in a 2 second timespan :laugh:

We should just camp this thread in case we decide to take an extra year for research, masters, etc...

This is our thread now.

2225655510_0b29a0da86.jpg

i dont see any 2013 SDNers signing that.

We should just camp this thread in case we decide to take an extra year for research, masters, etc...

This is our thread now.

That is true, MPH, Masters in Clinical Research, 1 year research fellowship... the possibilities are endless.

Are there actually any 2014ers on this thread right now?

This is our thread now.
:idea: I like the way you think

Members don't see this ad :)
I shall be nae-nae

hmm just got an e-mail

It's not too late to apply for this May and attend Ross University School of Medicine

Did you know:

Ross University graduates are licensed to practice in all 50 states, 10 provinces of Canada, and Puerto Rico
Ross University's first-time USMLE Step I pass rate in 2008 for students who earned at least a 2.9 GPA at Ross was 99% (The average GPA for a Ross student is 2.99)
Students complete their clinical rotations in the U.S. within our network of nearly 70 top teaching hospitals
Ross University, celebrating its 30th anniversary, places more students annually into U.S. residencies than any other medical school in the world
One of the select International Medical Schools allowed to offer U.S. Department of Education Stafford and Graduate PLUS Loans

looks like i'll be joining c/o 2013 this may.

voting rama kandra off the island, goodbye benedict patel

awful. im not even wanted in my own class thread, by people who arnt even members. thats bad, real bad.

resistance-is-futile.jpg

this can double up as MCAT studying for you guys...:smuggrin:

oh god :laugh:

seriously though do fish get thirsty?

rama kandra battled valiantly against the class of 2014 and lost