Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We ran out of the antibody I need for my immunohistology in the lab, so i'm off tonight. Stoked there is Thursday night NFL on! :)

Members don't see this ad.

whos playing?

Bears vs dolphins

Also, my Chargers are gonna stomp the broncos on Monday night, and the sdsu Aztecs bb team is ranked 25th and playing Saturday. It is a great sports weekend here in SoCal.

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a huge tray of free cookies in my building (I heart cookies) and I bought a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper (with which I have an unhealthy obsession). I'm in heaven at work.

There was a huge tray of free cookies in my building (I heart cookies) and I bought a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper (with which I have an unhealthy obsession). I'm in heaven at work.

cookies and DDP? let's be best friends :)

Someone else who calls it DDP? Can I join the best friend circle? :)
ddp.jpg

trihalogenated sugars make the best glycophores! lol im such a gunner! jk, i was preparing to teach tonight and I had just come across some carbohydrate stuff.

My FB friends need to check out the picture of Chicklet I just posted of the last three years of Christmas outfit, especially since the first one was still in the hospital. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Fun things I have to say to my daughter:

Chicklet, as she hands me a box: "Open the cookies!"
Me: "No honey, those aren't cookies. Those are tampons."

I'm now pondering my own rating. *Strokes chin pensively*
14, obviously!
Math :love:

Perfect. :laugh:
:D
I love Dr. P... fresh chilled can poured over ice. Haha.

:thumbup::thumbup::laugh:

I was just accepted to my second school in CA :)

I am now recovering from my hell week with a delicious dinner and a night of pointless TV.

This week was a case study in how acceptance affects study habits (or lack thereof).

I like how she said grandmom without even bothering to look :cool:

Today a fat little mouse peed all over me and my previously-sterile surgical instruments. teh awesome..
actually he was kind of adorably terrified. i'm not mad : )

YAY!!! Dude that is so awesome. CA loves you:)
For the HP fans... be proud.

I will probably edit this out later. Also, why the hell can't I embed videos here anymore! :mad:
:laugh: So awesome:)
I like how she said grandmom without even bothering to look :cool:

Today a fat little mouse peed all over me and my previously-sterile surgical instruments. teh awesome..
actually he was kind of adorably terrified. i'm not mad : )
Awww...poor little mousie

Can someone please explain to me how a 15 hour a week job has already taken up 20 hours this week and plans to take up a MINIMUM of 9 more tomorrow and 9 more on Saturday??

WTF.

I haven't written my Update Letter yet because every night I am so tired I come home, check email, and go to sleep:(

Everyone needs to get on gchat with me and give me lovely update letter ideas so I write it RIGHT NOW.

I like how she said grandmom without even bothering to look :cool:)

She's been all about grandmom lately (either of them), and I think she thought the Flip camcorder was my Droid and that she was going to get to talk to her on the phone.

Congrats to Rhino! Are you sticking with the school you already knew accepted you or are you now planning on going with the new acceptance?

Geeks, Chicklet is so cute. I can't wait 'til my nephew starts talking (and recognizing Harry Potter)

Sorry to hear about the job that's overworking you, Cougs! That's unfair of them :mad:

Interview today: loved it. 100000x better experience than Tuesday. Think I did better as well... though I may have said too much at the end because I got a weird look when I was trying to clarify something that changed on my AMCAS since submitted it. Other than that great day. Was beautiful in Philly before it started drizzling. Right now this place is my love. Far exceeded any expectations and has everything I was looking for in a school, so hopefully it works out well and hear the good news around or after New Year's.

Interview today: loved it. 100000x better experience than Tuesday. Think I did better as well... though I may have said too much at the end because I got a weird look when I was trying to clarify something that changed on my AMCAS since submitted it. Other than that great day. Was beautiful in Philly before it started drizzling. Right now this place is my love. Far exceeded any expectations and has everything I was looking for in a school, so hopefully it works out well and hear the good news around or after New Year's.
good to hear! you needed that "i love this school" moment.

Yes! the new Girl Talk cd is the shidt. Everyone should download it (it's free) I really like "triple double".
yeah, triple double is sick too! i'm pretty sure i like the second half better than the first half, but i like it all of course.

good to hear! you needed that "i love this school" moment.

I mean I really liked Chicago too and think I'd be happy there. Just my Tuesday experience really ruined what going into this year I felt was one of my top and local choices if I were so lucky. It was just one of those days when everything seemed to be going right - other than dousing my salad in balsamic vinegar and turning it into balsamic soup and salad. And it had what I wanted: systems, potentially PBL, simulation, urban area, community service opportunities, and school that is very supportive of students pursuing research and in electives.

Two things.

First....I find it interesting that Geeks' early prediction that everyone would end up in Philly is starting to come true :D

Second....Maple Leaf cookies from Trader Joe's are orgasmic. And I don't even like cookies normally.

That is all.

Two things.

First....I find it interesting that Geeks' early prediction that everyone would end up in Philly is starting to come true :D

Second....Maple Leaf cookies from Trader Joe's are orgasmic. And I don't even like cookies normally.

That is all.

That would rock so hard. We want to buy a house before I'd matriculate and lemme tell ya, I would host one helluva party if that happens. Cross my heart! Hell, I'll do it if it's only a few other people.

Um Geeks, Chicklet is WAY too cute. :D Just sayin'...

Also, I am having a girlie slumber party tonight, which I haven't had since like, freshman yr of high school (not counting dorm roommates...haha)
And I am SO SO excited....I finally finished my midterm and get to celebrate my Case acceptance (which I saw last night during a flurry of studying) !! woot

And Rhino---CONGRATS DUDE! :D

Two things.

That is all.

First... I am still in limbo for 2 Philly schools but I'd love to venture out that way!

Second... You don't like cookies? What the heck is wrong with you, woman?

:hardy::hardy::highfive::bow::clap: You know what they say, you can never stop a rhino when he's charging forward.

cookies and DDP? let's be best friends :)

Sounds like a drug.

:laugh:

:highfive:

For the HP fans... be proud.

I will probably edit this out later. Also, why the hell can't I embed videos here anymore! :mad:

Awww, too cute.

Glad to hear it. :xf: for an acceptance for you!

First... I am still in limbo for 2 Philly schools but I'd love to venture out that way!

Second... You don't like cookies? What the heck is wrong with you, woman?

+1! Well Daisy, you can't talk. Who's the one who doesn't like breakfast food?!?! Hmph. :D

Just got back from school stuff and am very tired. :thumbdown: Going to bed soon. :thumbup:

hp7.1...that is all I have to say. goodnight.

Thanks everyone :)

Congrats to you too Robo!! Slumber Party it up! :thumbup:

Shanks, sounds like you found a school that will be a good fit :thumbup:. If you find out around New Years that would be an awesome way to ring in the new year. :luck:

Cougs, thanks for the maple leaf cookie tip. Sounds delicious.

How can anyone not like a cookie? And for the record, breakfast is the best meal. French toast, omelettes, breakfast potatos, waffles, pancakes, etc... mmmmm good.

Also, Geeks, the tampon cookie thing is really cute/funny.