Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
i might also be big dog, i've noticed i do have a small cohort of me-toos

I pinky swear I will be home in like 15 minutes. I'm waiting for the hubs lest he be caught in a sudden deluge walking home from work.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. I wish I had gone to daycare instead of my upper-middle class mother letting me play by myself at home all day with her. I'd probably have way better social skills and be acing every interview

2. Someone needs to inform Charlie Sheen that Joaquin Phoenix already did it.

LOL! Hi, Sun!

BTW, it is a shame that you didn't post in that circumcision thread, just because you avatar needed to make an appearance.

I might try some blue cheese stuffed olives. I need to slow down, just ate a couple pounds of 2 in 1 Starburst jelly beans. I think Easter candy is the best.

I only read through the first few, but I think my forum personality is Coffee Klatch. I just like to chat and be friendly yo!

In-n-out burger at 12:45am after a 5.5 hour trauma call?

Priceless.

I came across the "secret menu" of In-n-out burger the other day, which I'm sure everyone in Cali knows, but I found it quite intriguing. Anxiously awaiting an opportunity to utilize my new knowledge.

i just found out that my mythology course meets the english requirement at the school i got into!! and to think that i was about to be forced to take a 4th year english course so i could matriculate!! baha great day!
FULLY FREE SUMMER HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEE :love:

edit: duckgirl, although i've been lurking in the shadows for a while. i have also been ninja rooting for u the whole time.
Also, your positive attitude is quite admirable.

Did I hear that there are flame wars? I must go lurk.

I don't think I post entertaining stuff enough to have a forum personality, but if those of you that gchat with me can think of one that would fit me, let me know.

Shanks sent me a funny email today and the implications made me happy; Cougs sent me a very cute email that made me happy too. :)

My dog's eye popped out of its socket last night and that's why he was in the doggy ER. They popped it back in but he might be blind in that eye. Oh well, lap dogs don't really need depth perception, do they?

He feels kind of like this now:
tumblr_lckxivC1Lz1qeyu8fo1_500.gif

My dog's eye popped out of its socket last night and that's why he was in the doggy ER. They popped it back in but he might be blind in that eye. Oh well, lap dogs don't really need depth perception, do they?
:eek: omfg.

I'm sorry! :(

:( Sorry about your dog, Daisy. That sounds un-fun.

Also, I'm hoping for good things for everyone, slash congrats Geeks on having the Best Week Ever. I'd love to see house pics :)

Sorry to be AWOL, guys. This whole honors thesis thing is a funfest. I do have good news for gchat/PM though :)

Bump? We were getting pretty close to the bottom of the page there.

And Happy Friday!

Cool! I am emailing them to myself to read later and show the hubster. He is also a Whedonphile.

:( Sorry about your dog, Daisy. That sounds un-fun.

Also, I'm hoping for good things for everyone, slash congrats Geeks on having the Best Week Ever. I'd love to see house pics :)

Sorry to be AWOL, guys. This whole honors thesis thing is a funfest. I do have good news for gchat/PM though :)

I haven't been gchatting in a minute either...gots to catch up asapp

the fat person restaurant is actually pretty awesome imo :laugh:

but you know what they say, we get the government we deserve..

The Title X and WIC parts are two of the most infuriating to me. You know what we need as part of health care reform? More unplanned pregnancies of lower-class women and malnourished babies.

The cuts to early childhood education and job and teacher training are a close third to fifth.

The Title X and WIC parts are two of the most infuriating to me. You know what we need as part of health care reform? More unplanned pregnancies of lower-class women and malnourished babies.

The cuts to early childhood education and job and teacher training are a close third to fifth.

Speaking of unplanned pregnancies, has anybody here read Freakonomics? There's a chapter devoted to proving how Roe v. Wade is responsible for the crime drop over the past 15 years... Just got to that part. Ohhhh man.

It really is testing my self control to keep from starting a "Would you perform abortions?" thread for the guaranteed flame war.

to be fair, i don't think i'd by the girl a quarter carat earring much less an engagement ring

to be fair, i don't think i'd by the girl a quarter carat earring much less an engagement ring

Truthfully, I think it's important to get something your fiancee will love. That means you have to know her tastes, and, IMO, be as sneaky about learning them as you possibly can be. That said, if you find out your girl is insistent about a $20,000 2.50 carat, flawless diamond platinum band Tiffany's engagement ring, RUN!

That guy believes everything Zales and DeBeers have been spouting for his natural life and I think it's quite funny.

Truthfully, I think it's important to get something your fiancee will love. That means you have to know her tastes, and, IMO, be as sneaky about learning them as you possibly can be. That said, if you find out your girl is insistent about a $20,000 2.50 carat, flawless diamond platinum band Tiffany's engagement ring, RUN!

That guy believes everything Zales and DeBeers have been spouting for his natural life and I think it's quite funny.
no wai, the diamond size is clearly a proxy for penis size and therefore one must buy BIG.

just random, but i'd think a 2.5 flawless rock from tiffany's would be more than 20K

no wai, the diamond size is clearly a proxy for penis size and therefore one must buy BIG.

just random, but i'd think a 2.5 flawless rock from tiffany's would be more than 20K

You're right, actually. That's closer to 1.5 from Tiffany's. http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/item.aspx?GroupSku=GRP10001&selectedSku=23425963#f+0/0/2001/3001/0/2001

IIRC, I managed to wheedle a huge range out of the hubster of what he spent on my ring, and it was under $2K. That was after he talked them down several hundred bucks, too. That was for the engagement ring and the wedding ring, that has diamonds in it as well. He stayed the hell away from Jeweler's Row in the city, too. He did damn good (please forgive my sausage fingers)

I'm legitimately amused at the last response before me.

Alright, now I'm gonna have to go read this thread and think about engagement things some more... I swear, everyone and their mother that I know has gotten engaged in the last couple weeks, and it makes so many of my family/friends ask me when bf and I are gonna get engaged. Which is a really annoying question.

Edit: Geeks, your ring is gorgeous btw. And... top of the page, what up!