Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In terms of sheets, I love BB&B's Pure Beech sheets. They're made out of modal and are super soft. They hold up well too, in my experience.

I really want to get a new bed before med school starts but I don't think it's going to happen.

Members don't see this ad.

I really wanted to get a new mattress, but I'd want to upgrade the size (to a California King) but there's no way we'd get it up the steps of the house. We already had to ditch the box spring and get a split box for that same reason for a queen bed. The Cali King is going to be a "forever house" thing.

I really wanted to get a new mattress, but I'd want to upgrade the size (to a California King) but there's no way we'd get it up the steps of the house. We already had to ditch the box spring and get a split box for that same reason for a queen bed. The Cali King is going to be a "forever house" thing.
Understood. I think we'd be able to fit a CA king in the elevator, but it'd fill up the bedroom and who knows where we'll be living next. That's the attitude I'm going with now to resist redecorating the apartment. That and my nonexistent budget for it. I really don't know how people are throwing out their stuff and buying whole new apartments. Ikea helps, but that still gets expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's morning! That means it time to dance! So below is my current favorite internet video -- and I have just learned that there is actually an extended version... so you can skip to 1:25 minutes in to start dancing if you want....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Shoot. Just lost my super cheap Chicago apartment. A friend of theirs decided to get in on the lease. boooooo.

Last edited:
Much appreciated!! :) I am buying a NovaFoam Full sized mattress from Costco, bed from Ikea, and linens from....god knows where :) In the end, I'll probably just go to Target if I don't find anything.

BB&B or any department store like Macy's or Sears. Hell, you can even find bedding sets at Target and Walmart but they're not as nice. I would think BB&B would be your best bet, at least it will have the largest selection and probably not be as expensive as Macy's. Get a complete bedding set in a pack then a couple more sets of sheets that match. The mattress pad is usually sold separately, but I think they're relatively cheap.

If you know what you want and are particular about patterns etc. then Bed Bath & Beyond will make it easier because of the selection. They're generally only slightly more expensive than Sears (for what I was looking at at least). I think for a duvet cover set (1 duvet cover and 2 shams) it was around $100 for something really simple (non-print) and the same design was around $50-60 at Sears or Target. I agree with GC that Macys will be even more expensive so I would just avoid them.

Problem with me is I go in for a sheet set and end up looking around. You start thinking well I DO need a toothbrush holder and you gotta get the matching soap dish....that candle set is so pretty......it really adds up quick.

Anyway, still haven't gotten around to actual shopping yet so hopefully later today. Good luck! :)

Make sure you get high thread-count sheets.

[YOUTUBE]kJo0RiMa0ek[/YOUTUBE]

:laugh: Love Aziz!

Problem with me is I go in for a sheet set and end up looking around. You start thinking well I DO need a toothbrush holder and you gotta get the matching soap dish....that candle set is so pretty......it really adds up quick.

Anyway, still haven't gotten around to actual shopping yet so hopefully later today. Good luck! :)

Oh yeah, BB&B can be a dangerous place. At the very least, it's a time sucker.

That reminds me, though, I want to buy new fixtures for our bathroom: towel rings/racks, shower rod, TP holder, etc. That brassy crap has got to go in favor of brushed nickel.

If you know what you want and are particular about patterns etc. then Bed Bath & Beyond will make it easier because of the selection. They're generally only slightly more expensive than Sears (for what I was looking at at least). I think for a duvet cover set (1 duvet cover and 2 shams) it was around $100 for something really simple (non-print) and the same design was around $50-60 at Sears or Target. I agree with GC that Macys will be even more expensive so I would just avoid them.

The 20% coupons for BB&B when you have a big ticket item are awesome though. It makes it comparable if not less than Target/etc. But I agree, go into any of those places and you wind up coming out with a lot more stuff than you went in for. I think it's a natural law that any time you go into Target, you will spend $100.

Target is easily the worst place in the world for that. You go in there for TP and come out with 3 outfits, 2 DVDs, a new toothbrush and some coffee. And maybe you remembered the toilet paper.

Grr work frustrations. Time to go Nancy Drew on the caper of who mixed up the stuff I spent the last 2 months organizing.

Grr work frustrations. Time to go Nancy Drew on the caper of who mixed up the stuff I spent the last 2 months organizing.

Keep in mind that the innocuous person she meets 1/4 of the way through the book is always in on the whole scheme.

Oh, and there is an obligatory use of the word 'titian' to describe her hair near the beginning of every book. Annoying.

I volunteer to be your Ned Nickerson

Nancy Drew was still better than the Hardy Boys, though. All of the gollys and gee whizes drove me insane.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have the usual suspect in my mind to blame, but it might turn out to be a red herring.

I_still_blame_RED_HERRING_Scooby_Doo_Memes-s245x245-103310.jpg

Make sure you get high thread-count sheets.

[YOUTUBE]kJo0RiMa0ek[/YOUTUBE]

How high do you suggest?

BB&B or any department store like Macy's or Sears. Hell, you can even find bedding sets at Target and Walmart but they're not as nice. I would think BB&B would be your best bet, at least it will have the largest selection and probably not be as expensive as Macy's. Get a complete bedding set in a pack then a couple more sets of sheets that match. The mattress pad is usually sold separately, but I think they're relatively cheap.

Here's one at BB&B that looks nice, IMO. Comforter, fitted sheet, flat sheet, bed skirt, 2 pillowcases and 2 shams for $100 for a queen bed. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=130506&RN=31&

Do you want a comforter or a duvet with a cover? The duvets have the added benefit of being able to remove and wash the cover easily but they're more expensive and usually not part of a set.

Also... TOP!

Hmm, I reallly like the colour of that set, but the thread count is kinda low...I think? Anyway, I would get a bedding set, but I don't know if the included comforter will be "warm enough". Also, I feel like it comes with too many "extras". Since I'm getting an Ikea bed, I don't reallly need a bedskirt. I will only need:

1) Duvet/Comforter (Comforter=Duvet?) Ikea has one for 100 bucks, with a "warmth rating" of 6--their maximum
2) Duvet Cover (I throw covers on most of my comforters to keep them clean/washable)
3) Flatsheet (I've heard some people don't use one of these)
4) Fitted Sheet (mattress cover thing)
5) Pillow Shams (AKA: pillowcase, no?)

Understood. I think we'd be able to fit a CA king in the elevator, but it'd fill up the bedroom and who knows where we'll be living next. That's the attitude I'm going with now to resist redecorating the apartment. That and my nonexistent budget for it. I really don't know how people are throwing out their stuff and buying whole new apartments. Ikea helps, but that still gets expensive.

Jealous that you have an elevator. I'm going to be tipping my delivery men up the ass after they've lugged all of our **** up four flights of stairs. Since it'll be early July in NYC, my friend told me to tip them and offer them water--since "what else would you do for hot delivery men?" My answer: "....."

Edit:Target sheet set for pretty cheap. It comes with a set of pillowcases, flat sheet, and fitted sheet, so all I'd need to get is a comforter on my own and a duvet cover. Any thoughts? I think this may suit what I'm looking for best; the only downside is that is pure white and kinda plain. I could solve that by just getting a fancily colored duvet cover though. *sigh why is my life so difficult?* haha.

Last edited:
I just realized that my White Coat Ceremony is on the 1 year anniversary of me taking the MCAT (and doing well, thus getting accepted). :love:

Also, I totally agree with the Target Phenomenon. I never leave spending less than $60. I have lived on my own for two years so I have most furnishing I need. However, I will need a super awesome desk chair and new bookcase. Possibly a rug for the living room. My apartment has old tile floor like the kind they put in high schools.....

To help pay for these things I have been selling all of my miscellaneous textbooks. I highly suggest http://bookscouter.com/. Srsly. Try it. :thumbup:

How high do you suggest?

If you're going for normal sheets, high thread count is considered 400 and above.

Hmm, I reallly like the colour of that set, but the thread count is kinda low...I think? Anyway, I would get a bedding set, but I don't know if the included comforter will be "warm enough". Also, I feel like it comes with too many "extras". Since I'm getting an Ikea bed, I don't reallly need a bedskirt. I will only need:

1) Duvet/Comforter (Comforter=Duvet?) Ikea has one for 100 bucks, with a "warmth rating" of 6--their maximum
2) Duvet Cover (I throw covers on most of my comforters to keep them clean/washable)

I had that duvet, it will keep you meltingly hot. The thing I didn't like about the Ikea duvets is the outside material, it makes that synthetic crunch sound. Really drove me nuts when trying to go to sleep. Duvet covers are a must though!

PS - Pillow shams are those frilly things for decorative pillows, not the same basic pillowcases.

Jealous that you have an elevator. I'm going to be tipping my delivery men up the ass after they've lugged all of our **** up four flights of stairs. Since it'll be early July in NYC, my friend told me to tip them and offer them water--since "what else would you do for hot delivery men?" My answer: "....."

Edit:Target sheet set for pretty cheap. It comes with a set of pillowcases, flat sheet, and fitted sheet, so all I'd need to get is a comforter on my own and a duvet cover. Any thoughts? I think this may suit what I'm looking for best; the only downside is that is pure white and kinda plain. I could solve that by just getting a fancily colored duvet cover though. *sigh why is my life so difficult?* haha.

We live in a 12 story building. There would be riots without an elevator.

LMAO @ hot delivery men moment

The sheets we have right now are from Target: http://www.target.com/Home-Organic-...terial_type&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

I like them a lot. I should tiny URL that link but I'm not gonna.

Men... ;)

I honestly forget the recommended thread count, but IIRC, it's not AS important as people make it out to be. Google it and you'll see what I mean. I really wouldn't worry about the comforter "warmth factor", either. Maybe they care about that at Ikea since they originated in Scandinavia, but I'm sure you'll be plenty warm enough. I WOULD get a flat sheet. Firstly, you'll almost always get sheets in a set: fitted and flat, and usually pillowcases, too. Secondly, the sheet, IMO, keeps your warmer than the comforter. If I'm too warm in bed, I'll kick the sheet down and keep the comforter on (if I don't kick off both) and I feel cooler than if I threw off the comforter and kept on the sheet. Another good reason for the flat sheet, it's usually between you and the comforter, keeping the comforter cleaner (unless you kick it down like I just said, ha!).

Also, a fitted sheet is not a mattress pad. The mattress pad is the white thing, usually with a little bit of padding, that goes over the mattress. The fitted sheet goes over that. And pillow shams are not pillowcases. They're a decorative thing to go over the pillowcases and just look nice when the bed is made. I've had bedding sets with them and you take them off when you sleep. Those ARE pretty useless, and yeah, so's the bedskirt. They just look pretty.

A duvet cover is made to put over a plain (usually down) comforter. There are also regular comforters that are one piece, but I don't suppose there's any reason you couldn't put a duvet cover over one of them to keep it cleaner, if it fits. That's actually a pretty good idea.

If you're going for normal sheets, high thread count is considered 400 and above.

I had that duvet, it will keep you meltingly hot. The thing I didn't like about the Ikea duvets is the outside material, it makes that synthetic crunch sound. Really drove me nuts when trying to go to sleep. Duvet covers are a must though!

PS - Pillow shams are those frilly things for decorative pillows, not the same basic pillowcases.

We live in a 12 story building. There would be riots without an elevator.

LMAO @ hot delivery men moment

The sheets we have right now are from Target: http://www.target.com/Home-Organic-...terial_type&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

I like them a lot. I should tiny URL that link but I'm not gonna.

Thanks for your info! If you're talking about the Ikea comforter, I may consider lowering that heat rating-since I'm not really going to need the "warmest" thing ever. Then again, I like to sleep in just a tee and PJs, so we'll see. I guess I'll buy it anyway and "deal" with the heat. I also realized, I need to buy a thinner blanket or something so I don't melt when the apartment is an oven...(do I?)

Men... ;)

I honestly forget the recommended thread count, but IIRC, it's not AS important as people make it out to be. Google it and you'll see what I mean. I really wouldn't worry about the comforter "warmth factor", either. Maybe they care about that at Ikea since they originated in Scandinavia, but I'm sure you'll be plenty warm enough. I WOULD get a flat sheet. Firstly, you'll almost always get sheets in a set: fitted and flat, and usually pillowcases, too. Secondly, the sheet, IMO, keeps your warmer than the comforter. If I'm too warm in bed, I'll kick the sheet down and keep the comforter on (if I don't kick off both) and I feel cooler than if I threw off the comforter and kept on the sheet. Another good reason for the flat sheet, it's usually between you and the comforter, keeping the comforter cleaner (unless you kick it down like I just said, ha!).

Also, a fitted sheet is not a mattress pad. The mattress pad is the white thing, usually with a little bit of padding, that goes over the mattress. The fitted sheet goes over that. And pillow shams are not pillowcases. They're a decorative thing to go over the pillowcases and just look nice when the bed is made. I've had bedding sets with them and you take them off when you sleep. Those ARE pretty useless, and yeah, so's the bedskirt. They just look pretty.

A duvet cover is made to put over a plain (usually down) comforter. There are also regular comforters that are one piece, but I don't suppose there's any reason you couldn't put a duvet cover over one of them to keep it cleaner, if it fits. That's actually a pretty good idea.

Hmm, thanks Geeks for all of your info--very very helpful! I will probably just stick to what I said above--shams, bedskirt, and mattress pads all seem useless to me. I'm not really that elaborate with my bedding. I don't really need the mattress pad because I have a foam mattress that's about 12" deep, so I think that'll support me just fine. I really just need a set of pillowcases, fitted sheet, flat sheet, comforter, and duvet cover. I'll probably pack my hospital-grade blankets over so I have something to use as a "light blanket"....

i'm definitely tl;dr ing this nonsensikal bedcover talk.

go bruins, lovely 8-1 beatdown last night.

i'm definitely tl;dr ing this nonsensikal bedcover talk.

go bruins, lovely 8-1 beatdown last night.

All I can say is that last night, I was on skype with a friend and after I had said "omg that bedding set does NOT come with a duvet cover? I NEED a DUVET cover...ugh!", my friend responded "Trio, that was singlehandedly the gayest thing you've EVER said to me!"
:thumbup:

I agonized over everything that went on my bridal registry. You should have seen me try to pick out cookware. :laugh:

I agree some of those other things are useless. Our bedding set (which we got at BB&B as well) was just pillowcases, sheets, and the comforter. That's all you really need, though I WOULD still get the mattress pad. It keeps the mattress cleaner, keeps sweat and body soil away from it.

I agonized over everything that went on my bridal registry. You should have seen me try to pick out cookware. :laugh:

I agree some of those other things are useless. Our bedding set (which we got at BB&B as well) was just pillowcases, sheets, and the comforter. That's all you really need, though I WOULD still get the mattress pad. It keeps the mattress cleaner, keeps sweat and body soil away from it.

I'm pretty sure I'm crazy about a few things too....I can't wait to see my roommie's reaction to how I choose my furniture...then again, as long as it's cheap, I'll "sign off on it".

Anyway, I'm actually pretty interested in having this discussion about bedding--isn't the mattress pad going to get dirty and whatnot? Like, I would think the fitted sheet would "protect" the mattress enough, no?

All I can say is that last night, I was on skype with a friend and after I had said "omg that bedding set does NOT come with a duvet cover? I NEED a DUVET cover...ugh!", my friend responded "Trio, that was singlehandedly the gayest thing you've EVER said to me!"
:thumbup:
i think we're taking away your mancard for a week

I'm pretty sure I'm crazy about a few things too....I can't wait to see my roommie's reaction to how I choose my furniture...then again, as long as it's cheap, I'll "sign off on it".

Anyway, I'm actually pretty interested in having this discussion about bedding--isn't the mattress pad going to get dirty and whatnot? Like, I would think the fitted sheet would "protect" the mattress enough, no?

The fitted sheet does to a degree, but the pad is thicker and designed more to keep the mattress protected/clean than the sheet, which is more for your comfort, IMO. Also, yeah, it'll get dirty, but it's machine washable.

Maybe this isn't as big of a concern for guys, but for ladies having another barrier between themselves and the mattress is definitely important, every 4 weeks or so.

Yes, the matress pad will get dirty, but you can throw it in the washer. The matress pad is kind of spongy so it'll absorb a lot more gross stuff than the fitted sheet. (Insert gross-stuff-on-Trio's-matress joke here)

The fitted sheet does to a degree, but the pad is thicker and designed more to keep the mattress protected/clean than the sheet, which is more for your comfort, IMO. Also, yeah, it'll get dirty, but it's machine washable.

Maybe this isn't as big of a concern for guys, but for ladies having another barrier between themselves and the mattress is definitely important, every 4 weeks or so.

Yes, the matress pad will get dirty, but you can throw it in the washer. The matress pad is kind of spongy so it'll absorb a lot more gross stuff than the fitted sheet. (Insert gross-stuff-on-Trio's-matress joke here)

Lol, I'm just too frugal to buy one...and I'm not too worried about soilling my mattress...nothing happens to Trio...at least on my bed. ;)

I cannot fathom why anyone would need to spend more than $50 on a mattress pad. There're plenty out there that can't be more than $30. It doesn't have to be fancy. If you can spend $100 on a comforter, you can spend 1/3 of that on a pad, goof.

BAM! On a big sale, too. I think I might order one, too. Ours has seen better days but I never remember to buy a new one.

I cannot fathom why anyone would need to spend more than $50 on a mattress pad. There're plenty out there that can't be more than $30. It doesn't have to be fancy. If you can spend $100 on a comforter, you can spend 1/3 of that on a pad, goof.

+1

Beds without mattress pads feel weird.

All this talk about bedding makes me think Trio's never slept before. :smuggrin:

Hmm, I reallly like the colour of that...
I wasn't around when introductions were made so....is Trio Canadian? I know he's mentioned Canada before but wasn't for sure. The u's totally throw me off. I actually used to include the "u" in words and was forced to drop them when I was in high school. I now resent people who are able to use them freely.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I prefer the white/light colored sheet sets and have always been really minimalist (aka boring?) with my color choices.

BAM! On a big sale, too. I think I might order one, too. Ours has seen better days but I never remember to buy a new one.

Dude. Nice! That's even less than you'd pay at Target.

There's always the name change request route. You could change your name to Bleargh2, or something. No one would know who you are.

Bleargh2: Rise of the Blearghs.

Haha. I'm thinking more Blearghette. Or Blearghina?

California King = awesomeness X 10000. Sophomore year of college (when my bf and I first started dating), his roommate left their university-housing apartment in the middle of the semester without telling anyone officially. This left my bf in a room to himself with an extra Twin-XL bed. He pushed the beds together, got a Cali King memory foam mattress topped (who knew a Cali King is the same size as two Twin-XLs), and thus had the hugest most comfy bed ever.

Yeah all this bedding/Bed Bath and Beyond/Target talk is making me really want to go shopping... must... resist...

I wasn't around when introductions were made so....is Trio Canadian? I know he's mentioned Canada before but wasn't for sure. The u's totally throw me off. I actually used to include the "u" in words and was forced to drop them when I was in high school. I now resent people who are able to use them freely.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I prefer the white/light colored sheet sets and have always been really minimalist (aka boring?) with my color choices.
Trio's a Canadophile. That's why he uses the metric system and French any time he can.:smuggrin:

I prefer white sheets and towels because I'm a germophobe and I like to bleach that kind of stuff to know it's really clean.

+1

Beds without mattress pads feel weird.

All this talk about bedding makes me think Trio's never slept before. :smuggrin:

Haha! Hmm, honestly, I've never slept on a mattress pad before, maybe it's because we're asian and cheap...? This whole mattress pad thing is a completely new thing for me...*off to ask my friends* Question for you guys...can I use this with a foam mattress? (feels like sucha newbie)

Dude. Nice! That's even less than you'd pay at Target.

Trio's a Canadophile. That's why he uses the metric system and French any time he can.:smuggrin:

I prefer white sheets and towels because I'm a germophobe and I like to bleach that kind of stuff to know it's really clean.

Daisy's right about both of these points. :) I did grow up with parents who learned British English, so they use terms like "water closet" and whatever else rubbed off on me. I switch in and out of the written conventions at random..lol. (so colour/color, favorite/favourite--but a few things I never deviate from are "theatre" and "cancelled"...go figure.

Me too!! I never buy anything but white towels for precisely that reason. I'm bigger on disinfecting/sterilizing than I am on neatness.

Daisy's right about both of these points. :) I did grow up with parents who learned British English, so they use terms like "water closet" and whatever else rubbed off on me. I switch in and out of the written conventions at random..lol. (so colour/color, favorite/favourite--but a few things I never deviate from are "theatre" and "cancelled"...go figure.

Favourite just looks better IMO. I also have a mental stutter-like moment when I spell theater and center. Lol @ water closet

The British people I was around always criticized my American English which is apparently all rubbish. Even our word for rubbish (trash) is rubbish. The way I said "zebra" was wrong as well. I think "zee-bra" sounds wayy better than "zeb-ra" (pronounced like Deborah). Weirdos.

the double l in cancelled and levelled totally makes more sense

This looks better to me too.

The British people I was around always criticized my American English which is apparently all rubbish. Even our word for rubbish (trash) is rubbish. The way I said "zebra" was wrong as well. I think "zee-bra" sounds wayy better than "zeb-ra" (pronounced like Deborah). Weirdos.

We had a British fellow at work who didn't understand "La-Z[ed]-Boy."

California King = awesomeness X 10000. Sophomore year of college (when my bf and I first started dating), his roommate left their university-housing apartment in the middle of the semester without telling anyone officially. This left my bf in a room to himself with an extra Twin-XL bed. He pushed the beds together, got a Cali King memory foam mattress topped (who knew a Cali King is the same size as two Twin-XLs), and thus had the hugest most comfy bed ever.

We drew pieces of paper out of a hat for our rooms senior year at our apartment.... I got the room with the King Bed and a fire place in it (non-functional though). Totally balled out.

We had a British fellow at work who didn't understand "La-Z[ed]-Boy."
A friend of mine told me that a Scottish guy scolded her about calling a period (as in . ) a period. He insisted that Americans are ruining the language, and periods are called "full stops".

Sorry Scottish guy, I thought full stops died with the telegraph machine.

A friend of mine told me that a Scottish guy scolded her about calling a period (as in . ) a period. He insisted that Americans are ruining the language, and periods are called "full stops".

Sorry Scottish guy, I thought full stops died with the telegraph machine.

Oh my god...a professor of mine (non-english) would always use the term "full-stop" during lecture, and I would never understand wtf he meant by it (other than "end of story"). It was just hilarious because he'd also make awkward semi-panting sounds in the middle of lecture.

I also occassionally say ZED. like "x, y, and ZED"...yeah I'm crazy like that. I'm sure my roommate must have been a bit wigged out by random British conventions in my emails to him...well if he reads this post, then he'll know why. :)

Oh my god...a professor of mine (non-english) would always use the term "full-stop" during lecture, and I would never understand wtf he meant by it (other than "end of story"). It was just hilarious because he'd also make awkward semi-panting sounds in the middle of lecture.

I also occassionally say ZED. like "x, y, and ZED"...yeah I'm crazy like that. I'm sure my roommate must have been a bit wigged out by random British conventions in my emails to him...well if he reads this post, then he'll know why. :)
Because you're really a secret agent and it's tough to keep all your identities straight?

Because you're really a secret agent and it's tough to keep all your identities straight?

I'll make sure to keep my passport(s), driver licence(s), and weapons hidden from him. Shoot that reminds me, I gotta bring that **** with me to NYC lol.

Also, I only skimmed the mattress talk earlier, but if nobody mentioned it get a mattress protector. It will keep out any dirt, spills, skin cells, and dust mites. You don't want a mattress that is 10x heavier due to dead skin cells and the mites eating them. That **** is nasty.

Also, jumbo plush pillow top matresses ftw!!

Edit: also, trio, try Sears for bedding. They have nice stuff at a decent price. BB&B is awesome, but at least twice as much.

It just hit me that I saw most of my students for the last time today. I'm so frickin' sad. I've had the same group of 60 kids for 2 years, through Chem Honors and AP Chem, and now after seeing them pretty much every school day for 2 years I won't see them anymore.

I'm obviously still crazy excited about med school, and I'm happy the school year is coming to a close, but I didn't expect to feel like I'm going to miss them so much.

I've read through the Allo threads where pretty much every med student tells you not to bring any reference science books with you to med school but have you guys seen/formed any different opinions on it? I have a couple books I just can't part with and the rest I feel like I can leave behind. Anyone know of a few books they're definitely keeping when they move? I can see how Anatomy books would be fine but what about other subjects?

You guys are all lame for not dancing to He-Man with me.

I just watched it and it's pretty hilarious. I love the part after about 2:20 :laugh:.

Edit: Top for the first time in a while!!