Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dude, I did next to nothing and it was glorious.

I went on a vacation with just the hubs. His parents watched the kids. I read the first 3 books of A Song of Ice and Fire plus a cheesy romance novel, played video games and watched TV. That was about it.

You?

That sounds awesome. I actually wound up doing an anesthesiology fellowship at our local children's hospital, it was great. Still had plenty of time to do fun stuff, so caught up with friends locally, tried a bunch of new craft brews, and reread the Kingkiller Chronicles and got 1/3 of the way through the newest Ice and Fire book.

Congrats on the two year! I think I earn my five year coming up, hooray!

Drank tons of whiskey, played COD, and played tons of soccer, blew up the class of 2016 thread. I miss it terribly.

Sweet! That also sounds wonderful. I started working out again over the summer, and feel a lot better now. Still not in serious soccer playing shape though, maybe volleyball soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Hai, friendz.

I hope everyone is living through second year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Our lives suck. When does it end? Soon?

SO much agree. I think we did more in a recent four-week course than we did in four months last year. And last year we did more in four months than we did in an entire year of undergrad. LE TIRED.

~40 weeks til rotations begin...

Members don't see this ad :)
Sendin ya'll good vibes for board studying :love:

Class of 2014 popped up on to the front page, and I felt like we should be doing roll call as well.

Who's psyched that the basic science years are over and ready to start clinical rotations?

Class of 2014 popped up on to the front page, and I felt like we should be doing roll call as well.

Who's psyched that the basic science years are over and ready to start clinical rotations?

Dying to get started, AKA being done with...it. Step 1 over June 7. Second child due early July. First rotation: Family medicine. I should have that down :cool:

I'm so tired of step 1 studying that I have returned to SDN.

Only 3 weeks to go. ahhhhh

:sleep:

edit -- so tired from studying that I have lost the ability to spell. and speak socially. haha

Last edited:
I'm so tired of step 1 studying that I have returned to SDN.

Only 3 weeks to go. ahhhhh

:sleep:

edit -- so tired from studying that I have lost the ability to spell. and speak socially. haha

let's go get coffee.

Bump... How is third year going for everyone now that step is done?

First shelf on Friday, family med. not looking forward to this....

Third year is better than the rest so far, if you ask me. I've only had peds, and I'm in family med right now.

M3 year is great! Just finished surgery and neurology. Have 2 weeks off and peds after that.

I agree, M3 has been awesome. Tons of 12-14 hour days, with 7-8 hour days more often, but it has been great. Even the long days fly by so quickly.

I am on inpatient peds right now. It is so much better than FM, for real.

dang, I am the last person to post in here.

anyone else dead set on a speciality? away rotations in?

I am neurosurg4lyfe, I guess. 6 away applications out, going to submit at least two more by the 1st...weeee.

Neurosurg is awesome, but not for me. Still gaspasser4life. Hope you get your aways! I'm dropping a couple applications for aways, but they're not as necessary for us.
Yay! Someone else is alive!

I am mad jelly, this away stuff kind of sucks. Going to vandy for one, the other is still undecided. At least Nashville is awesome.

Always trust this thread to rise from the dead! Definitely good luck everybody. Hope you all get your #1! :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users