Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
seriously? why you be quoting me from another thread?

tyra_hello_sm.gif

stalker. :cool:

:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I slept over 12 hours last night....feels fantastic

tumblr_lctx1cPWcC1qahdn2o1_500.gif

but i fell asleep before i could go to the gym or watch top chef :mad:

tumblrlifuikunoh1qb1utn.gif

TODAY IS THE DAY, GUYS.

yeah. i'm not gonna lie, i'd like to start working part time if possible...the other time could be spent at the gym and catching up on tv :rolleyes:

on that note, ipad at the gym (elliptical mainly): good idea or bad idea?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah. i'm not gonna lie, i'd like to start working part time if possible...the other time could be spent at the gym and catching up on tv :rolleyes:

on that note, ipad at the gym (elliptical mainly): good idea or bad idea?

:laugh:

I would read while ellipticalling. I made up a new word. :thumbup:

btw, i dont know if anyone else noticed, but someone deleted a post to shift alll our posts back again.

STOP DOING IT ROAR

whoyoucallinoogly_sm.gif

Let's investigate and find this lowly SDNer!

I just realized I HATE the sound of babies coughing. Perhaps I should reconsider pediatrics...

BW, How was the interview at KU? Was the day stressful and how did you like the school?

um, OMG! I LOVED IT!!! The day was so laid back, everyone was so friendly and the interviews were very conversational. I fell in love all over again and love KU even more - which I don't think is possible. :love::love: Please accept me! :D

um, OMG! I LOVED IT!!! The day was so laid back, everyone was so friendly and the interviews were very conversational. I fell in love all over again and love KU even more - which I don't think is possible. :love::love: Please accept me! :D

Good to hear! When do you find out? I hope you are accepted! :xf: :luck:

What a surreal moment. Got my first acceptance into medical school today. Was not expecting that quick of a turnaround. Can't believe I'm now a legitimate poster in this thread.

Love all of you!

What a surreal moment. Got my first acceptance into medical school today. Was not expecting that quick of a turnaround. Can't believe I'm now a legitimate poster in this thread.

Love all of you!

:soexcited: yay! congrats!

Love all of you!

Congrats!!

:welcome:

Love all of you!

Congrats!:clap:

Love all of you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: you get one of my favorites of all time

tumblr_ley77ehA3n1qcqusco1_500.gif

guys, think i can hit 2k before the end of the weekend? :)

tumblr_ltafxaYxDP1qb8jbho1_500.gif