Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+

images

+ blender

= bigstickaritas, ammmaaaazing

this is the best f***ing new idea i've heard of in a while for cocktails. i like you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so congested...

Any volunteers?

[YOUTUBE]sIp77PUvLTE[/YOUTUBE]

lol i just watched this the other day. i'm so happy i get BBT references now :love:

but no i will not volunteer :p

lol i just watched this the other day. i'm so happy i get BBT references now :love:

but no i will not volunteer :p

pleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleasplease

Members don't see this ad :)
pleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleaspleasepleasepleasplease

lol

tumblr_lmdzixqGmq1qjrscmo1_500.gif

You guys don't want to read a blog about the fashion trends of doctors?:confused:
Well, it is actually a deep dark desire I have, but I didn't want anyone to make fun of me. :oops:

lol, the banhammer swung again!!! HILARITY

it seems the mods are really on their a-game today. pouncin them trolls, banhammerin them spammerz

tumblr_liks4bxD2n1qz5y5g.gif

Omg yes! I am greatly enjoying this :smuggrin:

idf got bumped out of top, =), didn't realize it

when they deleted the spammer's post it shifted us all back one. i have no problems with this. though nadaba said once a top, always a top. I agree, so as to dissuade the *mysterious* gold donor from deleting her/his own posts and doing the same thing.

that or get saggy and sector to regulate. :laugh: this has been a pretty entertaining day on the thread. :corny: a good day to be doing analysis. :D

when they deleted the spammer's post it shifted us all back one. i have no problems with this. though nadaba said once a top, always a top. I agree, so as to dissuade the *mysterious* gold donor from deleting her/his own posts and doing the same thing.

that or get saggy and sector to regulate. :laugh: this has been a pretty entertaining day on the thread. :corny: a good day to be doing analysis. :D

Lol, you beat me to it :laugh:

we need to find some tequila recipes.

margarita cake? we just need to make sure to buy two bottles of tequila...one for baking with and one for drinking ;)

Oh...oh my. Winter break. This is happening. They'll make a movie of us. Idf and Phnerd Let Loose in Chicago. I like the sound of this.

Oh...oh my. Winter break. This is happening. They'll make a movie of us. Idf and Phnerd Let Loose in Chicago. I like the sound of this.

On the agenda:
*Molly's Cupcakes
*XOCO
*Baking Margarita Cakes while simultaneously drinking tequila and G+ing. I have a feeling we shall out-"mydrunkkitchen" My Drunk Kitchen.

let me know what else I'm missing. there's a LOT we have to do.

On the agenda:
*Molly's Cupcakes
*XOCO
*Baking Margarita Cakes while simultaneously drinking tequila and G+ing. I have a feeling we shall out-"mydrunkkitchen" My Drunk Kitchen.

let me know what else I'm missing. there's a LOT we have to do.

I shall compile a list ASAP!

The mods really are kicking it hard today. :love:

With great power, comes great responsibility...

Not like I could ever be a mod though, I troll too hard around these parts.

Also, in recent news Canada has new $100 bills that are medically themed!!!

We've got a scientist looking into a microscope, a normal sinus rhythm EKG and a bottle of insulin on the back of it... "Medical Innovation"

Plus the bills are made of polymer, not paper/cotton combo... so cool.

Edit: Oh and there's a DNA double helix!!!

note.jpg

i like gifs too much to be a mod.

tumblr_lvgo6iDOq01qc2036o1_500.gif

And I am loving it!