Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh thank god. i was going to be like PLEASE DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP :)

yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
do ittttttt i want to witness this historical moment in action. :thumbup:
i'll narrate through gifs!
40432_o.gif

images

:laugh:

That there's some teamwork. :highfive:

yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?

We've already discussed this - you don't need to be asleep :smuggrin: JK :laugh::love:

On a serious note, I am all for fun, jokes, conversations, and gifs - after all that's why most of us are here. As long as no lines are crossed and it's harmless fun - I am all for it :)

yes, this makes sense because it is animated!

i'll do what i do on the island - act as group cheerleader and moral support. all the while commentating with candor and wit. at least, i shall try.

tumblr_lenltvtNQY1qakbhf.gif

tumblr_leoi3ihdJ31qcrzkko1_500.gif

:laugh: you are the best cheerleader EVAR!

Members don't see this ad :)
i'll do what i do on the island - act as group cheerleader and moral support. all the while commentating with candor and wit. at least, i shall try.

tumblr_lenltvtNQY1qakbhf.gif

tumblr_leoi3ihdJ31qcrzkko1_500.gif

Which reminds me...I read about a girl who is applying to med school and her profession is Dominatrix...

dominatrix-2.jpg

Time to go to work...It's so hard to part from sdn :laugh:

On a scale of 1-10... 10 being deathly ill and 1 being perfectly Spartan healthy... I'm at an 8 right now...

More tussionex please.

Feel better!

Time to go :( I will be back in...two hours or less :laugh:

LMAO, best gif ever.

i try. though somehow, i bet you would have liked our jessica alba gifs even more...WYS sure seemed to ;)
1282363225951.gif

inadvertent top...again. man, i'm getting good at being a top savant

tumblr_lefe0kwwAU1qan33go1_500.gif

ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Nice:) Were you there 11/11 too?
Dean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
Yeah. I'm still :xf: since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB thread

Dean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
Yeah. I'm still :xf: since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB thread