Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
85% ^_^

...that's significant, right? AM I SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE NOW?!

Members don't see this ad.

... this thread is a total mess, BUT I LOVE IT BECAUSE I AM IN yeiii :)))

Members don't see this ad :)
... this thread is a total mess, BUT I LOVE IT BECAUSE I AM IN yeiii :)))

tumblr_lzl20bbqEL1r50pfh.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. Confession. I've never played this game that I just made up before, and I think this is a good place to do a test run. I call it ****ed up platitudes.

That's really all that it is. **** up a platitude in your post.

You give an inch, they'll take a machete.

People in glass houses should be in the nude

am i doing it right?

I'm going to say yes, but tentatively.

Like, people in glass houses shouldn't stroke bones.

Just keep it close to the original.

hmm how about

the early bird flashes the world

and it just like started out of nowhere too, crazy

kinda worried about my car in this weather

it has a cracked windshield from a stray rock

TOP and 3000 posts!!!!

3000_91911.jpg

90s musical goodness, Outkast/ Andre 3000 edition

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRPBrmu1WQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9hOSKrqhE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNLQeohXew[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
This post serves as the official announcement that I have chosen which medical school to attend in the fall. Tulane University School of Medicine located in New Orleans, Louisiana.

And to try out my brand new signature. Behold:

This post serves as the official announcement that I have chosen which medical school to attend in the fall. Tulane University School of Medicine located in New Orleans, Louisiana.

eeeee congrats!!!!!!

also, your sig is awesome. :)

That is awesome :) You finally have a sense of closure for your application cycle!

Also, I just realized from your mdapps that the "MT" in your name stands for Montana. This entire time I've been reading it like "empty headed" :laugh:

Nice. Congratulations! :thumbup:

They should feel honored to have you.

That is awesome :) You finally have a sense of closure for your application cycle!

Also, I just realized from your mdapps that the "MT" in your name stands for Montana. This entire time I've been reading it like "empty headed" :laugh:

probably a double entendre thing

I'm sure that's a great feeling to have that figured out! Congrats!

Congratulations, that's awesome!!!!

What do you guys do to stay at least minimally motivated to do your remaining coursework? I'm having serious issues with doing homework. It just doesn't seem important anymore...

What do you guys do to stay at least minimally motivated to do your remaining coursework? I'm having serious issues with doing homework. It just doesn't seem important anymore...
I'm currently pursuing an advanced degree in TV watching, with an emphasis in Worst Cooks in America, so I can't really help you :(

Btw, can anyone else believe this vanilla chicken lady?! What a bimbo.

I'm so over homework, I've stopped doing it entirely. As a matter of fact, I don't even attend classes anymore.

Also, Bizarre Foods America is currently dealing with roadkill in West Virginia :D

Psssh, homework. I am happily graduated and doing what I please until school starts. I just made some more arrangements for my upcoming trip to New Mexico, and I acquired some excellent new hiking boots over the weekend for said trip.

I'm currently pursuing an advanced degree in TV watching, with an emphasis in Worst Cooks in America, so I can't really help you :(

Btw, can anyone else believe this vanilla chicken lady?! What a bimbo.

:thumbup:

i just finished 6 seasons of Bones.

On to the next one...

Downton abbey? Netflix instant streaming is slim pickins for me these days. then again, in the last year or two it's already introduced me to: Lost, Mad Men, Ugly Betty, Scrubs, Heroes, Veronica Mars.... :oops: so i guess i shouldn't be terribly surprised.

:thumbup:

i just finished 6 seasons of Bones.

On to the next one...

Downton abbey? Netflix instant streaming is slim pickins for me these days. then again, in the last year or two it's already introduced me to: Lost, Mad Men, Ugly Betty, Scrubs, Heroes, Veronica Mars.... :oops: so i guess i shouldn't be terribly surprised.

Best forensic show on television!

before it becomes irrelevant, a QOTD:

"I honestly bet, though, that Brett Ratner wishes that he was organizing the Grammys, because they seem much more forgiving than the Oscars altogether. Seriously. You say a few hateful things, they don't let you within 100 yards of the Oscars. You can literally beat the **** out of a nominee and they let you perform TWICE at the Grammys." - Seth Rogen

preach.

Last edited: